Superior two bedroom two bathroom apartment with additional private all day sun deck with own loungers and choice of two separate dining patios. There is also a bistro table and chairs to enjoy the evening sunset over the mountains. This stylish apartment was professionally designed and furnished to provide luxury holiday accommodation.
The apartment is walking distance to fashionable traditional Mallorcan fishing village of Porto Cristo.
The village has retained its original charm with small central garden with fountain and public seating to overlooking the modern marina and free beach. It also has a number of restaurants and shops and is home to one of the island's main tourist attractions the famous Caves of Drach.
Market every Sunday
The apartment is in located in quiet residential area close to amenities.
There are 3 blue flag beaches nearby and a beautiful coastal walkway with restaurants to rest and relax after enjoying a scenic stroll or day on the beautiful beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cala Anguila 300 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma, Nearest railway: Manacor|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private indoor pool, Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
• Satellite Television
• Separate utility room with washing machine
• Three separate dining areas to enjoy or avoid the warm sun. Additional Dining table and chairs on balcony also option of second separate dining area in the all day sun solarium or watch the sun go down over the mountains from the comfort of your own bistro table and chairs .
• 4 Sun loungers on this apartment's own private roof terrace
English speaking Property Manager available if required
|Further details outdoors|
• Apartment overlooks pool and Mediterranean Sea
• Private roof terrace with sun-loungers
• Lift to all floors
• Reserved private parking space
• Swimming Pool with loungers
• 25% deposit required to secure booking
• Refundable damage deposit £100 required. [ subject to satisfactory inspection]
Mallorca benefits from an all year round temperate climate with hot summers and mild winters. So depending on what type of holiday you want you can go just a bout any time of the year.
The island has 340 miles of coastline offering plenty of Sun Sea and sand for everyone. But there's more to do than enjoy here than fine beaches.
Originally a fishing village Porto Cristo is a friendly family seaside resort in a superb position at the end of a long sheltered inlet. It has a beach, modern marina and variety of shops and restaurants. There are lots of local and Island attractions.
• Safari Zoo - [Sa Coma 10mins by car]
• Boat trips from Marina
• Caves of Drach Porto Cristo
• Aquarium Porto Cristo with exotic fish
• Adventure – Scuba diving, trekking, kayaking, caving, contact - Shualo Adventure Sports Porto Cristo
• Hot air balloon trips – Near Manacor
• Golf – Vall D’Or
• Water Parks-Island has 5 water parks
• Nemo Submarines - take a journey to the bottom of the sea.[Magaluf]
• Walks and adventure activities - La Reserva- described as 'Mallorca's paradise' A 3-km trail of marked paths leads you through Mallorca's mountain scenery in less than two hours, past waterfalls and springs also adventure activity centre.