Luxury apartment in private residential complex at Cala Magrana, Porto Cristo, Majorca with private terrace and exclusive rooftop solarium providing choice of two separate outdoor dining areas plus own sun loungers.
This beautiful recently built 2 bedroom fully air conditioned apartment has 2 separate terraces for all day sun and is located by the sea in Cala Magrana.
It overlooks the pool which is set in beautiful well maintained private gardens and is just a short walk from one of the two local beaches [ Cala Aguila or Cala Mandia)
The property is also within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in Porto Cristo and is perfectly located for families or couples who want to enjoy the quaint charm of the nearby town but still have the convenience of pool or beach on your doorstep. Perfect place for a relaxing holiday in peaceful surroundings.
This modern apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedded bedroom. It has a great kitchen with new appliances and two bathrooms – one ensuite with bath and shower and one with separate shower cubicle.
The lounge opens onto a large terrace for outdoor dining or relaxing. In addition this particular apartment also has its own private roof terrace with 4 sun loungers and additional dining facilities.
The front of the property is south facing and enjoys full sunshine from noon to dusk and is the perfect spot to watch the evening sun set over the mountains.
• Private terrace and exclusive use of rooftop solarium with own sun loungers
Pool in landscaped garden
• The pool and pool side terrace can be seen from the apartment.
• The main swimming pool has an adjoining children's pool 0.5m deep.
• There are free sunbeds and parasols for the use of guests at the pool.
• This swimming pool is kept to a very high standard, cleaned daily and well maintained.
3 Blue Flag Beaches
• There are 3 beautiful blue flag beaches. The closest beach is Cala Anguila about 5 minutes' walk and Cala Mendia about 10 minutes' walk.
• Both beaches are served by a life guard during high season
• Sunbeds are available for daily hire at the beach.
• These beautiful beaches are linked by a scenic coastal walkway with beach bar and restaurants to rest and relax after a stroll or day on the beach.
Walking distance to Porto Cristo and Caves of Drach
• The town of Porto Cristo is 20 minutes on foot - 5 minutes by bus or car.
• There is a bus stop close to the apartment.
• This quaint village has retained its original charm. The small central garden with fountain has public seating which overlooks the modern marina and free beach.
• Restaurants, bars and shops to suit every budget.
• The apt is close to the island's main tourist attractions the famous Caves of Drach.
• Market every Sunday
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cala Anguila 300 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma, Nearest railway: Manacor|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
• Satellite Television
• Separate utility room with washing machine
• Three separate dining areas to enjoy or avoid the warm sun. Additional Dining table and chairs on balcony also option of second separate dining area in the all day sun solarium or watch the sun go down over the mountains from the comfort of your own bistro table and chairs .
• 4 Sun loungers on this apartment's own private roof terrace
English speaking Property Manager available if required
|Further details outdoors|
• Apartment overlooks pool and Mediterranean Sea
• Private roof terrace with sun-loungers
• Lift to all floors
• Reserved private parking space
• Swimming Pool with loungers
• 25% deposit required to secure booking
• Refundable damage deposit £100 required. [ subject to satisfactory inspection]
Mallorca benefits from an all year round temperate climate with hot summers and mild winters. So depending on what type of holiday you want you can go just a bout any time of the year.
The island has 340 miles of coastline offering plenty of Sun Sea and sand for everyone. But there's more to do than enjoy here than fine beaches.
Originally a fishing village Porto Cristo is a friendly family seaside resort in a superb position at the end of a long sheltered inlet. It has a beach, modern marina and variety of shops and restaurants. There are lots of local and Island attractions.
• Safari Zoo - [Sa Coma 10mins by car]
• Boat trips from Marina
• Caves of Drach Porto Cristo
• Aquarium Porto Cristo with exotic fish
• Adventure – Scuba diving, trekking, kayaking, caving, contact - Shualo Adventure Sports Porto Cristo
• Hot air balloon trips – Near Manacor
• Golf – Vall D’Or
• Water Parks-Island has 5 water parks
• Nemo Submarines - take a journey to the bottom of the sea.[Magaluf]
• Walks and adventure activities - La Reserva- described as 'Mallorca's paradise' A 3-km trail of marked paths leads you through Mallorca's mountain scenery in less than two hours, past waterfalls and springs also adventure activity centre.