Five apartments sleeping between two and four guests complete this pretty Marche villa, with floodlit swimming pool (12x5m)
Set among the vineyards of the gentle hills above Jesi in one of Marche's best known wine growing areas, Casa Montali is Italy at its most intoxicating.
Below the well kept and pretty garden of the villa are 30 acres of organic vines tended by the owner. They produce high quality Verdicchio wines every year which tare then aged in the cellar found below the house and garden.
Guests are welcomed to regular wine tasting events normally held on a Friday in the wine cellar. Traditional cooking lessons are also arranged on request.
Each apartment is well equipped and tastefully furnished. Air conditioning and satellite TV are found in all as well as the traditional rustic Marchigiani architecture, including old roof beams and terracotta tiles.
- Apartments Pergolesi and Spontini are found in the old hay barn next to the main building and have a communicating door which can be unlocked so they can be rented together or separately. Outside is a covered loggia next to the pool providing a perfect place to dine or just relax by the pool. Each is equipped with a small modern kitchen/living area with four hob cooker, oven, fridge/freezer and sofa bed. Ensuite double bedroom with shower.
- Satellite TV in all apartments
- Two gazebos around the pool
- Outdoor Barbecue
- Communal washing machine
- Cot available
- Outdoor dining/tables and chairs
- Private floodlit swimming pool
- Wine tasting and cooking courses
- Mountain bikes for hire nearby
Please note: Low season prices do not cover Xmas, New Year or Easter.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1)|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, BBQ|
The enchanting town of Jesi is within easy driving distance and aside from its undoubted standing as a centre for Verdicchio the town is also home to some wonderful architecture, nsuch as the imposing medieval town walls that surround the town. The renowned composer Pergolesi hails from Jesi and the Teatro Pergolesi here is named after him.
The nearest village, Monte Roberto Basso, is within walking distance and has a pizzeria, restaurant, chemist and a small range of shops.