The Gables is a detached house built into the hillside in Kingswear. This exclusive location offers great views across the valley and across the River Dart to Dartmouth. The village centre, with its convenience store, restaurants and pubs, is a 10 minute walk away. Dartmouth is an easy hop across the river on any of the frequent foot passenger and car ferries that run throughout the day and evening. From Kingswear, you can also travel along the English Riviera in style on the Dartmouth and Paignton Steam Railway.
Note: The Gables is accessed down a series of steps and a sloping path. The decking area to the front of the property is bordered by a low hedge with a drop beyond.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Man Sands|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
- A large bay window allows plenty of light into the living area.
- Far reaching views.
- 2x two seater sofas.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV with DVD player.
- An open plan area with a range of modern quality units.
- Fully fitted with an American double fridge/freezer.
- A separate utility room with a washing machine.
- A separate dining room with table and four chairs.
- Sweeping views from the bay window.
- A double bed with sweeping views across the river.
- 2x single beds and good views from the large bay windows.
- 2x single beds.
- Bathroom Information
- There is a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
|Further details outdoors|
- The entrance to the property is via steps leading down.
- Lovely gardens with panoramic views.
- Decking area.
- A storage area.
- Two designated parking spaces.
Devon is a popular holiday destination with much to and see with a mild climate.
This exclusive location offers great views across the valley and across the River Dart to Dartmouth. The village centre is a 10 minute walk where there is convenience store, restaurant and pubs. There are frequent foot passenger and car ferries over to Dartmouth from here as well the station for the Paignton & Dartmouth steam railway.