A luxury villa newly refurbished and providing comfortable accommodation for 8 people to enjoy. It is a relaxing retreat in the centre of one of the most beautiful private nature reserves in Italy.
Villa Savini is a XIV century complex set in a stunning position affording beautiful views across endless woods, olive trees and green valleys. With immaculate furnishings in warm, rich colours comfortable furniture, and 4 beautiful en suite bedrooms, the villa has all the comforts of a modern home with the services of a 5 star resort. The surrounding grounds are fenced for privacy and safety, immaculately kept, containing a lovely outdoor breakfast table, a gorgeous panoramic terrace perfect for a cocktail in the sunset and a luxury private swimming pool, framing the magnificent views of the green valley.
The 18 hole Robert Trent Jones Jr designed golf course of Antognolla is within the same estate only 5 minutes from the villa with a golf cart (3 mins with a normal car).
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Perugia International Airport 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, Telephone, Fax machine|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (4)|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Access||Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
The villa accommodates up to eight guests in two king size bedrooms and two twin bedrooms. All the bedrooms have been individually decorated with excellent facilities and boasts magnificent views.
- 1 Yellow king size bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and shower.
- A spacious open-plan living / dining room with a functional fire-place and open-stoned wall d?cor, has comfortable seating for twelve persons. The dining table seats a maximum of eight people.
- A charming kitchen, inclusive of breakfast table, will lead you through its French-doors to an external dining area.
- Corridor leading to a chapel now converted into a Sitting and TV room and also leading to a Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Laundry room facility.
- 1 Green Twin bedroom with an en suite bath and shower facilities.
- 1 Red twin bedroom with an en suite bathroom with bath.
- 1 Yellow Kingsize bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and shower.
- Washing machine
- lcd TV
- Sky television with sports channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- ipod speakers
- Wireless internet broadband
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot
- Child high chair
- Fax (usage payable locally).
|Further details outdoors|
Outside guests can relax in the private fenced landscaped garden (8,000 sq.m.), private pool, and barbecue area with two outdoor dining tables and panoramic terraces with outdoor seating facilities for 16 persons.
With over 30 per cent of the region's total area made up of woodland, Umbria is known as “the Green Heart of Italy”. Villa Savini has the unique advantage of being situated in the very centre of this area steeped with history and tradition.
Umbria is one of Italy's most beautiful and enchanting regions. This tranquil land of saints and ancient mystics, with its romantic countryside and its historically rich medieval hill-towns, inspires a special reverence in the hearts of Italians as well as the foreigners visiting it. More than anywhere else, the region seems to represent the country's spirituality.
With less than a million inhabitants, Umbria's population density is half that of the national average, affording ample area for individuality! The simple pleasures of country living, surrounded by unspoilt natural beauty, can be enhanced by the knowledge that the location of the estate also offers art and architecture plus wonderful food and wine in nearby towns and cities throughout the two adjoining regions of Lazio and Tuscany.
Florence and Rome are within two hours' drive and Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Todi and Orvieto are all closely linked. The capital city of Perugia is just 20 minutes away and offers a wealth of cultural activities that include opera and the famous Umbria Jazz festival, held every July. Other spectacular hilltop towns include Cortona and Preggio with its annual classical music festival and the annual Montone Film Festival which attracts an international audience.
During the summer months open-air concerts and operas are often staged in the gardens of famous villas and palazzos that abound throughout the region.
Many tours and excursions can be organized for our guests during their stay by the Estate's Management.
Villa Subtila offers total comfort for the client and scenic beauty. There are four exclusively furnished bedrooms overlook luxurious landscaped gardens full of lavender and rose bushes, breath-taking terraces commanding endless valleys' views, all making your stay at Villa Subtila an idyllic experience.
Guests have access to an18 Hole championship golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., a golf clubhouse and restaurant facilities within the same estate, are only 3 minutes distance from the Villa. These are also accessible by golf-cart through a private pathway that runs across the nature reserve. All guests staying have discounts on the golf green fees and at the clubhouse restaurant.
Furthermore there are a wide range of outdoor pursuits and activities including hunting, fishing and mountain bikes.
To arrive at the origins of this country estate, which has always risen majestically in the midst of the Umbrian region throughout the ravages of time, one must date back to more than a millennium.
Inhabited by man since prehistoric times the estate has been witness to many historical events, which helped shape the Italy we know today. Murlo is situated at the very top of a beautiful hill in the midst of Monte Elceto di Murlo and Monte Tezio - an easily defendable and dominant position. - when originally built.
- San Giovanni del Pantano (small grocery store): 1 Km (2 minutes)
- Pierantonio (small village with shops, bank, etc..): 6 Km (5 minutes)
- Perugia: 15 Km (20 minutes)
- Perugia International Airport: 20 Km (25 minutes)
- Rome Fiumicino International Airport: 205 Km (2 hours)
- Rome Ciampino International Airport: 200 Km (1 hour, 55 minutes)
- Florence international Airport: 150 Km (1 hours, 40 minutes)
- Assisi: 35 Km (40 minutes)
- Gubbio: 30 Km (35 minutes)
- Orvieto: 95 Km (55 minutes)
- Lake Trasimeno: 20 Km (25 minutes)
- Siena: 90 Km (50 minutes)
- Spoleto: 75 Km (40 minutes)