A beautiful stone cottage, converted from a traditonal barn, with use of shared indoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub (hot tub: Apr to Oct for people over 16 years only), indoor children's games room and outdoor play areas. Ideal for families.
Entrance hall and open plan living space with solid oak wooden flooring throughout: small, cosy sitting room with new leather sofas, woodburner and dining area. Small fitted kitchen overlooking the lane. Double bedroom, bunk-bedded room, bathroom. Staircase leading down to beamed ground floor twin bedroom and shower-room.
Located one mile along the lane from Harberton village, where there is a beautiful old pub serving fabulous food. The cottage is within easy reach of South Devon's stunning beaches and picturesque coves. Within 3 miles of the Elizabethan town of Totnes, and within easy reach of historic Dartmouth, Kingsbridge and fabulous walks on Dartmoor. Harberton villlage is a pretty traditional village, complete with picturesque church and pub serving good food.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Slapton Sands 15 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter 55 km, Nearest railway: Totnes 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||TV, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Further details outdoors|
2.5 acres of beautiful grounds with fabulous views of the stream in the valley.
Archways cottage is located within the South Hams, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in South Devon. Within easy reach are: beautiful beaches, breathtaking scenery, picturesque historic towns, fabulous walks, including within Dartmoor National Park, and a wealth of other visitor attractions.
Archways cottage is within easy reach of the following:
* glorious South Devon sandy beaches, including fabulous Blue Flag beaches, and idyllic coves
* the pretty, historic coastal and estuary towns of Dartmouth, Totnes and Kingsbridge and the picturesque fishing villages of Salcombe, Hope Cove, and Kingswear
* beautiful walks along the 60 miles of stunning South Devon coastal paths, and in the Dartmoor National Park - you can even visit the Dartmoor filming locations of Spielberg's "Warhorse"
* wonderful outdoor activities in the South Hams, South Devon, including sailing, horse-riding, canoeing, kayaking, surfing, rockclimbing and birdwatching
* many fabulous South Devon attractions, including adventure parks, wildlife parks, steam railways, castles, museums, National Trust properties, boat trips and much, much more
* a wealth of arts and cultural attractions in South Devon, including art galleries, potteries, craft workshops, and glass makers