Rent a luxury villa in Koh Yao Noi - Phuket!
Our villa is located on Koh Yao Noi island, 25 minutes by speed boat from from Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket.
Our villa is ready to be rented if you want to enjoy this idyllic location with captivating panoramas of Krabi National Park. It is the ideal location for your next vacation, or as a honeymoon destination. You will also be able to visit surrounding islands such as Phi Phi and Phang Nga.
Certainly, one of the best private pool villa in Koh Yao Noi.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||12:00|
|Nearest beach||Pasai 100 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Phuket International Airport 45 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
FOUR BEDROOMS LUXURY POOL VILLA (2 stories villa)
-All bedrooms have panoramic bay views of Krabi National Park and the beach
-Internal area 176 m2
• Separate bedroom with outdoor shower
• King sized bed
• Dressing room
• Interior living room with LCD television 42”
• Indoor dining area for 4 persons
• Full amenities with private bar
• Coffee / tea facilities
|Further details outdoors|
-Unobstructed panoramic bay views of Krabi National Park and the beach
-External area 328 m2
-Plot size up to approximately 642 m2
-Private pool 33 m2
• Terrace area with Thai pavilion
Pay 30% Deposit and the rest 70% pay on arrival date
You can rent the Villa too only for 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, always in exclusivity (price on request).
The province is located on the west side of the Malay Peninsula, and includes many islands of the Phang Nga Bay. The most famous one is the so-called James Bond Island, a needle formed limestone rock in the sea, which featured in the 1974 movie The Man with the Golden Gun. The Ao Phang-Nga (Phang-Nga Bay) National Park was established in 1981 to protect the many fascinating islands. The Similan Islands, one of Thailand's main diving destinations, are also part of Phang Nga province. It is located 788 kilometres (490 mi) from Bangkok and covers an area of 4,170 square kilometres (1,610 sq mi).
Koh Yao Noi has a population of about 3 500 and 18kms of road. The main industries are rubber plantations, fishing and tourism. While there us a centre infrastructure, life here remains very much as it was 50 years ago, family atmosphere is present and most people know each others, and doors are often left open. There is a hospital which can cope with minor accidents and illness and also transfer to Phuket by helicopter or boat should the patient request further assistance. There are three primary schools, one secondary and all the administrations, such as police, post office and city hall. There is also one bank, two ATM, and many businesses.