Self catering 4 star Gite, very spacious. The property is ideal for 2 families, each having its own private area in the house, or for family with children. The lengthwise layout gives separate space and privacy to each. The courtyard, the garden, the terrace, the pool, the living room, are all beautiful and peaceful areas where each may want to relax, read, work, surf on their computer, chat. Pool and terrace in the sun all day (facing south), flowered courtyard on the shady side (north). You will love the 11x4meter pool. Come and enjoy a true French countryside atmosphere, in an unspoiled Aveyron-style farmhouse.
Weekly rental, sat to sat. Totally enclosed and private property, yet within walking distance of the charming village of Lunac. In the area, hiking, biking, canoeing, sightseeing, horseback riding. Enjoy the breathtaking view from the terrace, facing the valley. All rooms also face the valley, on the sunny side of the property from morning to evening. Enjoy the stunning sunsets. All linen provided, including towels. Fully equipped kitchen for a comfortable stay. BBQ, Plancha (spanish grill cooker), ping pong, WiFi.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Rodez 60 km, Nearest railway: Najac or Villefranche de Rouergue 16 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* Charming luminous decoration, combining modern amenities (fully equipped kitchen) and traditional features (oak beams, wooden floors, stone walls, french armoires)
* The layout of the house is lengthwise, the en-suite bedrooms are at each end of the house, giving total privacy while being together. Ideal for 2 couples or for family gatherings, each having its own private space in the house.
* The two other bedrooms and 3rd bathroom (shower) are in the middle.
* Dining room and living room both have access to the terrace, located on the sunny side (facing south)
* Terrace has direct access to the swimming pool
* All rooms have view on the valley (south) and enjoy the sun all day
* Games and books in all languages available
* Fully equipped kitchen to enhance easy and simple vacation cooking
* In the courtyard, ping-pong, barbecue and Spanish plancha (grill cooker) available.
|Further details outdoors|
* The courtyard is totally enclosed by two main gates. Kids can play safely. Total pricacy.
* The garden is well flowered and totally fenced. Privacy guaranteed.
* Walk to the boulangerie in the heart of the village 5mn awy, for your croissant every morning. Visit the Romanic church.
* The pool sees the sun all day, and weather permitting can be at 25°C by mid may and stays warm until mid september.
* Safety of the pool with a floating cover (motorized), very safe, easy to handle ( just turn a switch to cover/uncover the pool).
* Walking trails around the farmhouse (1h to 2h or more), many other highking trails in the area.
* The meadows around the farm belong to the farm, enjoy seeing from the peacefull terrace the cows grazing, the wildlife, the woods.
* Patrick and Michelle will welcome you when you arrive
* Patrick speaks fluently english, french, spanish, italian
* We will tour the house with you to show you all the ins and outs and make the house feel yours
* Arrival on Saturdays no earlier than 16:00, departure on Saturdays by 9:30
* Linen and towels provided, including pool towels
* WIFI available
* English TV channels: Skynews, CNN, CNBC, Boloomberg, BBC WorldNews, France 24 in English, NHK World (Japan)
Aveyron is historically one of the most ancient part of France. Human settlements date back to cave dwellers, many prehistoric ruins can be visited. Country of Art and History, the Aveyron department is noted for it's gastronomy (Foie Gras, Canard Confit, Veau d'Aveyron, Aligot, Stockfish, Truffade). It is the largest department of France, mostly agricultural. It hosts many of the Plus beaux villages de France". Lanscapes quality, architectural heritage, craftsmanship, gastronomy, hospitality, are worth discovering.
Najac is a Middle Age town, with its castle perched high over the village. In the area, many beautiful old castles and monasteries are worth visiting, and also the Bastides. Recommended sites are Conques, Sauveterre de Rouergue, Villefranche de Rouergue (Royal Bastide)., Belcastel, Loc Dieu monastery, Cordes sur Ciel, Albi.
Every Thursday morning, come to the market of Villefranche and share the bustling atmosphere of rural Rouergue.
Millau hosts the world's highest bridge, the Millau viaduct.