The Crows Nest is a penthouse apartment situated in the heart of Weymouth, close to many local attractions including the beach, harbour and town centre.
Internally, the penthouse is set over two floors and is well equipped in a contemporary style. The property benefits from a furnished balcony leading from the living area that makes the most of the harbour and town views.
The area is home to a fine selection of eateries, bars, restaurants and shops, whilst the esplanade, attractions and beach are easily accessible.
The shallow waters of Weymouth Bay provide fantastic conditions for kite surfing, wind surfing and sailing, and played host to a series of major sailing events in the 2012 Olympics.
*Terms and conditions: This offer is valid on new bookings at The Crows Nest, for arrivals in December 2012. This offer is subject to availability, changeover rules and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any discount.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/dining area situated on the third floor.
- Furnished balcony leading from the living area with views over Weymouth Harbour and town.
- Furnished with a corner sofa seating four and a coffee table.
- Features a 42” flatscreen TV with Freeview, Nintendo Wii console,DVD player and ipod docking station.
- A selection of games for guest use.
- Wi-Fi internet access is available.
- A travel cot and high chair are provided free of charge.
- Dining area furnished with table and seating for six.
- Situated on the third floor.
- Features an electric double oven, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- Fully equipped with a range of utensils and accessories including a toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Situated on the third floor with views of the harbour from the Velux window.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, fitted double wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets complete with lamps.
- Features a 28” flatscreen TV.
- En-suite to bedroom one features a double shower, wc and wash basin.
- Situated on the fourth floor.
- Furnished with 'zip and link' twin beds (can be arranged as a double on request), wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet complete with lamp.
- Situated on a mezzanine area with panel blinds that can be opened to look down on the living room.
- Situated on the fourth floor.
- Furnished with a single bed, bedside cabinet and chest of drawers.
- Situated on the fourth floor and features a bath with shower mixer taps, wc, mirror and shaver point.
- En-suite to bedroom one features a shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- Situated on the third floor with one step into the development.
- Duplex apartment set across two floors with internal staircase.
- Lift access.
- Furnished balcony complete with table and four chairs.
- Off-street parking for one car.
- Situated in the heart of Weymouth, close to the town centre, beach, esplanade and marina.
- Located near a good selection of eateries, bars, shops and attractions.
- Easy access to Weymouth Bay.
Did you know
Dorset was Jane Austen's home and features in many films?
Dorset’s beautiful and dramatic scenery has long made the county a favourite with writers, poets and film crews.
Jurassic cliffs plunge alongside picturesque harbour towns and coastal resorts, providing an impressive backdrop for the many popular Dorset holiday destinations.
Blue Chip Holidays can offer Dorset holiday cottages in many of the county’s towns, each of which has a slightly different experience to offer than the next.
Poole has one of the world’s largest natural harbours
Portland Castle was built in 1539 by Henry VIII to defend Weymouth
Tours of Thomas Hardy’s Dorset are operated throughout the county
Town and island rich in heritage and historical significance
Dramatic Jurassic coast and island scenery
Fabulous natural and sea life attractions
Weymouth town and Portland island are steeped in history. From Roman Galleys to Spanish Galleons the harbour and Island have seen more than their fair share of naval history and Royal patronage.
While Henry VIII contented himself building forts to stave off foreign invasion, George III made Weymouth his summer holiday residence, attracting many wealthy ladies and gentlemen to the fashionable seaside town, and influencing its architecture leaving many magnificent buildings, statues and landmarks.
Blessed with beaches that range from the pebble rich 18 mile Chesil Beach tombolo, to Weymouth Beach’s sandy shores, Weymouth and Portland have a great choice of places to visit and enjoy in both the hot summer months and the wild winter weeks.
Add this to miles of stunning Jurassic coastline, a great range of family friendly attractions and a good choice of museums, and you have a surprisingly rich range of activities to keep you busy during your stay in the area.