The 'Antonella's house', is the ideal location where spend your holiday in Rome.
Bus stop to go at Colosseo, Trevi fountain, Spanish step, Navona square, Roman Forum, etc., just in front at home.
The apartment is for max 4 persons, with a king bed and a double bed sofà.
Our district is considered the most peacefull and safe of Rome.
Transfer service from airport on demand to fee.
Why choose our apartment?
- Central location;
- Cleaning and hygiene always verified;
- Contact person in the immediate vicinity;
- Metro station is just a 5 minute walk;
- Bus stop for the Coliseum and all the most important monuments, in front of the house;
- The district is one of the safest in Rome;
- Supermarket in front of the house;
- All kinds of shops, restaurants, pizzerias around the house;
- our service restaurant for dinner by reservation only for our guests, on request;
- Possibility to rent bicycles;
- Transfers from/to airport on request for a fee;
- Structure authorized by the City of Rome to offer tourist host, inserted in the Official List;
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ciampino 16 km, Nearest railway: Tuscolana 800 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
The charming apartment, 'Antonella's house' is located in the heart of the central district Appio-St. John, 5 minutes walk from the metro line A.
Just in front of the house stops the bus to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Sanish Square, Trevi Fountain, etc.
- 38 sq.m., 3rd floor with elevator.
- 1 bedrooms.
- 4 people: 1 double beds and a sofa bed for 2.
- Kitchen with large fridge / freezer, electric oven, toaster, dishes,
pans and utensils needed for cooking.
- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer and towels, washing machine.
- Internet connection, TV, heating and air conditioning.
- Iron and ironing board. Sheets, covers or duvets.
'Antonella home' is located in the San Giovanni near the Via Appia Nuova, great shopping street with all kinds of shops, bars, restaurants, pizzerias, hairdressers, pharmacies, banks, wellness centers, pubs ....
My name is Stefano, the person you acceuillera to 'A casa di Antonella' to your arrival and will provide you with maps, brochures, information and any kind of assistance required during your stay in Rome.
Check in from 15h to 19h
Check out from 10am to 11am
|Further details outdoors|
Parking is free in the street.
In garage to fee.
Our district is Appio-St John in Lateran, one of most central and shopping district in Rome.
Going along the street you will arrive at the beautiful Parco della Caffarella. This public garden brings you to the archaeological funds of the street Via Appia antica, the oldest street of the city
Going along the street you will arrive at the beautiful Parco della Caffarella. This public garden brings you to the archaeological funds of the street Via Appia antica, the oldest street of the city. This public garden is located outside of the Porta S. Sebastiano. In 200 hectare you can find the beauty of the Triopio di Erode Attico, the temple of S. Urbano, the cave of nymph Egeria, the tomb of Annia Regilla and along the street Via Appia the tomb of Cecilia Metella and the roman catacombs.
Behind the basilica St. Maria Ausiliatrice, Villa Lais is located. It is a park, which you arrive after 5 minutes by feet. In documents from the 19th century you can read the first time about this origin. With a lot of different plants it seems like a botanic garden. Like in a dream, there is a small and wonderfull Chapel, which becomes a place for civil weddings, from Friday until Monday.