Welcome to our 3 bedroom apartment right in the heart of Benidorm. Situated just 10 minutes stroll from the famous Levante Beach, indoor market, shops and nightlife in this vibrant resort. Nearer to the apartment we have a large supermarket, chemist and selection of family bars, offering good quality food and entertainment.
Although we advertise as a 2 bedroom apartment, we offer guests two double bedrooms, and there is a third single bedroom if required. All bedrooms have wardrobe and drawer space. The apartment comfortably sleeps 5, with fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living area and appealing dining area overlooking the sea and the impressive skyline of Benidorm, fabulous once night falls.
The apartment has air conditioning heating and cooling system to living room and master bedroom. We have additional portable fan and heater for your added comfort.
Our kitchen includes electric hob, toaster/griddle, microwave/oven, fridge with small freezer area, kettle, cutlery, crockery, glassware and all coking utensils to a high standard.
Bathroom includes washbasin, toilet and luxury hydro shower unit.
In the living area we provide satellite TV system/DVD/CD player with iPod player/recharging unit, comfortable seating and modern furnishings.
In the apartment we provide hair dryers, iron, ironing board and there are adapters for your use.
All linen/towels/kitchen towels are provided.
We hope you make full use of our welcome pack, which can be tailored to your needs upon request.
We are situated in a residential complex, where there is a communal swimming pool (seasonal,mid june to mid sept), gardens, snack bar and small childrens play area.
If guests are driving, there is plenty of secure parking within the gated complex.
We are handy for all Benidorm has to offer - bars, restaurants, theme park, aqua park and much more!
Note to guests: We are situated in a more hilly part of Benidorm and our apartment is on the 7th floor. Some of our guests may find this unsuitable.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Levante Beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante 59 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
We offer our guests 2 double bedrooms and one single bedroom, all with ample wardrobe/drawer space, we have very comfortable seating/living area in the apartment - together with all TV/music systems for your entertainment. There is also a selection of games for your added use.
|Further details outdoors|
We are located in a private gated complex with ample private car parking spaces. We have a seasonal swimming pool within the complex together with childrens play area, snack bar and the complex is surrounded by gardens.
We request a £50 non-returnable deposit to secure any booking with the remainder of the monies due approximately 6 weeks before you travel.
Please enquire for odd day booking rates and check out our special rates for two week stays.
Unfortunately we cannot accept anything less than 3 night stays.
We ask for a bond of £100 which will be returned once your stay is over, the accommodation has been checked and apartment keys returned to ourselves.
Your rental fee is fully inclusive of end of stay clean and all utilities, but does not include the return postage of the apartment keys.
From an environmental point of view, we kindly ask our guests to think twice and try to conserve energy by switching lights/air con etc. off when out of the apartment.
Terms and Conditions for Ciudad Antena IV
1. We accept no liability whatsoever for any travel arrangements and in particular accept no liability for any loss, personal injury, or death incurred whilst residing in this apartment or on this resort.
2. Any booking made by you or through a 3rd party are subject to these (the owners) terms and conditions.
3. The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. By making a booking you have read these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them.
4. We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control which we, the apartment owners, couldn't for see or avoid even with all due care.
5. Any damages caused whilst residing in the apartment must be reported to the owners immediately and paid for. Please note the room is checked on departure for damage and breakages
5. Children must be supervised at all times.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Although smoking is not allowed in the apartment. It is preferred that you smoke in the balcony area, an ash tray is provided. Kindly dispose of any cigarettes etc safely and sensibly.
8. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions of this apartment. We suggest you make a copy of the terms and Conditions. We (the owners) have the right at our sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any items or conditions of these terms without notice or liability to you.
9. No stag or hen parties please.
This is by no doubt one of the most popular resorts on the Costa Blanca; millions of people have their annual holiday here every year. Benidorm has some excellent beaches, with crystal clear waters and fine sand and lots of watersports on offer. In the evenings,nightlife if plentiful with hundreds of bars and restaurants to choose from, which run along pretty promenades and tree-lined avenues.
Benidorm is a fun place to stay, it's busy, has lots to offer and caters well for tourism, be sure to visit the old town full of charm and wonderful places to visit.
We have lots to see and do in Benidorm, whilst there are hundreds of bang up to date bars and restaurants to visit, the old town offers a pleasant contrast. Just out of Benidorm are the aqua park and theme park and be sure to visit the Benidorm Palace for an evening of great company, food and excellent entertainment.
Our famous outdoor market is a must to visit, held every Sunday and Wednesday, a 10-15 minute walk from the apartment.
Be sure to visit Morgans Entertainment Bar (where TV series Benidorm is filmed in Neptunes Bar) - they have a jam packed evening every night of excellent tribute bands.
All the above and lots more are easily accessible either on foot or a short taxi ride or bus journey away.
We have fiestas all year round in Benidorm, with the most popular in November. We have a full list in the apartment - be sure to check out what's on whilst you're there.