Al Borgo Antico Holiday Apartment
- One large double bedroom
- Stunning period features
- Spacious open living area
- Fully furnished kitchen and double sofa-bed
- Spacious walk-in wardrobe/storage room
- Shower room with power shower, bidet, sink and washing machine
- Bed linens, bath towels and kitchenware provided
- Two cots for children up to 3 years old available upon request
- Two high chairs available upon request
- Plenty of touristic information and local contacts provided by the host
- Television and radio
- Heating included in the price (during winter)
The landlady of this unique apartment will be happy to welcome you to Navelli and provide you with plenty of touristic information: directions to historical and natural excursions, restaurants, local food markets, arts and crafts activities, local plays and exhibitions as well as local food festival and other entertainment activities.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Pescara airport is an hour from Navelli 69 km, Nearest railway: CENTRAL STATION PESCARA|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|General||Central heating, TV, Safe|
|Utilities||Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
- Ski slopes/resorts nearby accessible by car (about 30mins away)
- Beaches on the Adriatic for swimming accessible by car (about 1 hour away).
- Perfect for day trips,
- Gastronomy tours
- Mountain biking, bicycle touring
- Family heritage tours, walks and archeological tours
- Nearby horse riding
- Swimming pool accessible by car – 10 km away
- Visit organic farms
- Grotte di Stiffe (www.grottestiffe.it/)
- In the town you will find shops, cafes, two restaurants, children play areas, post office, arts and crafts shop (just next door!), local fish and vegetable markets, plenty if interesting walks just outside of the apartment door.
You can find this beautiful holiday let in Navelli (AQ), a medieval village in the heart of Abruzzo, just a few meters from the late Renaissance Palazzo Santucci. Navelli has been nominated one of the most beautiful ancient villages of Italy, a location perfect for history and art enthusiasts, hiking and walking lovers, fans of good authentic and rustic food. In the summer the Italian region of Abruzzo is bursting with recreational and food festivals and other leisure activities ideal for a lovely week-end break or longer stays!
The holiday apartment Al Borgo Antico is located in a fascinating rural village, famous all over the world for its saffron (known as L'Aquila Saffron). The apartment offers its guests a lovely independent holiday immersed in nature and history, and close to most touristic highlights of Abruzzo. You can find at short distances also three national parks (Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga, Velino Sirente and Maiella) and the highest peak of the Apennines (Gran Sasso).