Privately owned 3rd floor apartment with lift access. Balcony with views of town and Pirin mountains. Close to ski lift and also regular shuttle service for skiers. Restaurant and spa facilities on site.Short walking distance to lovely old town.
All year round resort but great for ski season complex has a good restaurant on site and free access to the indoor pool and spa facilities for guests.
Outdoor swimming pool for summer season lovely old town with traditional taverns.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sofia 150 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Gym,Spa Sauna, Internet access, Staffed Property
Pool: Shared indoor Pool
General: Central heating, TV, Wi-fi available
Standard: Kettle, Toaster
Utilities: Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 shower room
Furniture: Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for4
Other: Linen and towels provided
Outdoors: Balcony Access: Wheelchair friendly, Lift access to property
|Further details outdoors|
Fitness centre and Spa with steam and sauna .
Restaurant and lobby bar
Outdoor ice rink in winter
Basketball and badminton playground /tabletennis table
The Pirin Mountains are a mountain range in southwestern Bulgaria, with Vihren (2,914 m high) the highest peak, situated at 41°45'50?N 23°25'30?E.
The range extends about 40 km northwest-southeast, and about 25 km wide. Most of the range is protected in the Pirin National Park. The mountain is named after Perun , the highest god of the Slavic pantheon and the god of thunder and lightning.
Bansko /Paradise Verde Apartments area.
Bansko – Dobrinishte, 5km away, Natural Spa and pool – really good day out (www.banskopool.com) - swim
up bar, food.
• Bansko – www.aquapark-bg.com – fun pools and slides – approx 40 min drive away.
• Bansko – Melnik – Rozen Monastery
• Bansko – Rila Monastry is a UNESCO world heritage site - the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox
monastery in Bulgaria
• Bansko – Leshten – Kovatchevitsa village (very old medieval village)
• Bansko – The Yagodinska Cave (one of the largest caves in Bulgaria)
• Bansko – The bear park at Belitsa
• Bansko – Velingrad by the oldest mountain train in Bulgaria and return by car.
• Bansko – Melnik (wine region)
* Aqua Park at Blagoevrad (1 hour away) water park covering approx 10,000m2, wave pool,bar,very clean.
• Biking trips – Various organised biking trips are available with a guide to various local places of interest.
• Mountain biking growing ever popular with a 3 day event in the summer.
• Horse riding is a fantastic way to see the area, some of the best riding is in the Rila and is only a 20 minute
drive from Bansko. They take beginners to advanced, up through the mountains and rivers, and at the end of
your ride, lunch will be served!
• Other activities include: Quad biking, white-water rafting, and go-karting.
* Mountains during the summer - only the main gondola works during the summer so best to take the car if you
want to go higher. For those without the car, the ski lift cost 5 lv per person one way