Domaine Estaviale is a breathtaking property,set alone on a hillside far away from your nearest neighbours, with unrivalled views over the stunning bastide village of Castelnau de Montmiral.The white stone farmhouse is packed with charm,having been recently restored to a high standard and finished authentically.The house has oak beams, wooden and terracota floors,exposed white stonework and many original features, combined with a luminous feel from the many large windows.
Outside,there is a terraced dining area with a BBQ,and the large 15 metre pool,with wide steps down into the shallow end,designed with young children in mind,and just a few steps from the house. The pool enjoys panoramic 360% views over the Vere Valley and the Gresigne Forest.There is a large,well stocked fishing lake in the grounds,five minutes walk from the house,just for our guests .A further 80 acres of pasture and woodland offer the chance to wander,explore,and spot the wide range of wildlife that inhabits this peaceful Domaine.
A special opportunity to enjoy:
* Complete privacy, owners do not live on site
* Far away from your nearest neighbours.
* Sweeping panoramic views,set in 80 acres of pasture and forest.
* High quality accommodation,with your own private 15 metre pool a few steps from your door
* A well stocked fishing lake for your private use only
* Internet & Wi-fi facilities available.
* Modern,fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven & hob, microwave, French windows out to patio dining area
* Dining room adjoining kitchen with French windows.
* Play room
* Large comfortable sitting room with stone walls, oak beams, luminous from two sets of French windows
and Satellite TV.
* Downstairs lavatory.
* Four large bedrooms, master with ensuite, possibility to arrange two bedrooms as twins or doubles to suit party.
* Two beautiful bathrooms, both with walk in showers and large baths.
* Full oil fired central heating for winter months.
* Wood burning stove in sitting room.
* Linen provided
* Entertainment equipment, CD player, DVD player, UK Satellite TV, Internet & Wi-Fi ,VHS player with videos, board games, boules.
* Covered parking for up to 3 cars.
* Cot and highchair available.
4 golf courses locally, fishing, tennis (five minutes away), cycling, canoeing, horse riding, wine tasting.
Cap Decouverte Leisure Park 30 mins
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Toulouse (Blagnac) 70 km, Nearest railway: Gaillac 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Private fishing lake or river|
Please see booking conditions on own website.
Changeover is Saturday with arrival after 4pm and departure by 10am, to allow owners to prepare property for next guests.
Smoking is not allowed in the house.
Oil for central heating and logs if required in cooler months is charged at cost and payable to the owners prior to departure by separate cheque.
25% of the rental price is payable on booking and the balance will fall due no later then 8 weeks prior to holiday
rental start date.A separate security deposit cheque for £250 is also payable at the time of the final payment.
The Department of the Tarn sometimes referred to as "French Tuscany" has a diverse range of landscapes from lush green valleys filled with sunflower fields to hillsides terraced with vineyards rising to escarpments and deep Gorges all with spectacular views.
The area around Gaillac which is only 5 minutes away,is renowned as a centre for good wines and has many good restaurants, supermarkets and a thriving local market to visit. Albi with its famous Cathedral and Toulouse Lautrec Galleries is 25 minutes away,and Toulouse centre an hour away.
Castelnau de Montmiral is 2km from Domaine Estaviale,and provides bakers,local shops,a post office,a bar/bistro
and a restaurant well worth a visit.The village is on the edge of the Gresigne Forest and is one of the largest
oak forests in Europe and reputed to have some of the cleanest air throughout the European Continent.
The village of Castelnau is one of a number of 'Bastide' towns in the golden triangle and Cordes sur Ciel, Puycelsi,Bruniquel, and Penne with their local markets and historic sites are a must to visit.