Castle View is located just a short walk from the village of Saundersfoot. Set in a quiet and peaceful location, yet only minutes from the village centre with it's beaches, shops and restaurants.
The bungalow has four bedrooms, comfortably sleeping 7 people plus an infant in a cot. It has it's own private garden, with views over the countryside and is a perfect choice for both families and couples, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Gas, electric and bed linen are included in the rent. (cot linen not provided)
WiFi now installed
One of our guests wrote
"Just got back from Saundersfoot and had a lovely time at your bungalow. We all enjoyed ourselves and found the property to be clean, spacious, very well equipped and warm. Would not hesitate to recommend to other families.
Thanks for everything and we hope to use your bungalow again soon"
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Saundersfoot 1 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Saundersfoot 4.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 7, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Further details indoors|
A well presented four bedroom detached bungalow offering the following modernised accommodation, benefitting from gas central heating and fully double glazed throughout:-
- Newly fitted breakfast kitchen with appliances, table and chairs and a breakfast bar. The washing machine is actually a washer/dryer. Also supplied are plastic plates, bowls, cups and cutlery for the little ones.
- Dining room with dining table and chairs and patio door to rear garden.
- Lounge with wall mounted 46" plasma TV with built in freeview, blu-ray player and wii games console. Wall mounted feature electric fire and three leather sofas.
- Hallway with cloak room.
- Main bedroom has a quality, fully tiled en-suite shower room.
- Second bedroom with double bed.
- Third bedroom with twin single beds.
- Fourth bedroom with single bed and cot.
- All bedrooms have plenty of storage space, each having a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets
- Quality fully tiled family bathroom, with white suite and shower over bath.
- Large private rear garden with patio.
- Wi-Fi now installed.
|Further details outdoors|
- Enclosed private rear garden with open views.
- Lawned areas to front.
- Driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed.
Folder in kitchen providing instruction booklets for appliances and broadband password
Saundersfoot is a popular and picturesque seaside village set in the beautiful surroundings of the Pembrokeshire National Park.
It boasts three sandy beaches, a harbour and a wide selection of shops and restuarants.
Pembrokeshire is a haven for nature lovers with foxes, badgers and birds too numerous to mention literally on your doorstep.
Saundersfoot offers a wide variety of restuarants, shops and ,many attractions for all tastes.
Other local places worth a visit, include the historical seaside town of Tenby, Caldey Island, Amroth, Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, the Pembrokeshire Coastal path and a number of golf courses.
Saundersfoot is a fishing village on the Pembrokeshire Coast, 3 miles from Tenby. There are sandy beaches, a harbour and shops and pubs, while the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path offers wonderful, scenic walking.