NO LONGER RENTING AS NOW FOR SALE FOR £120,000 ono
This three-bedroom villa has two double bedrooms and the other has bunk beds that can be adapted to make two single beds. There is one bathroom a double shower room and an en-suite shower room. The house has air-conditioning in all the rooms and has a parking space on the property. There is a private pool (and as a couple of added extras) there is also an outside shower (next to the pool) and a kitchenette on the roof terrace as well as the main kitchen down stairs a Safe and Security Shutters (the main one at the front of the house is electric.)
We might be interested in selling the villa so please feel free in contacting us, should you wish to submit an offer...
Location property is now viewable on Google Maps... Please use the following link.. (Ours is the villa 5 in from the road, after which there are just fields.)
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||1.3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Antalya 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
Specially designed aluminium framed kitchen furniture.
1 x Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
2 x Shower rooms (one is en-suite)
4 x Air-conditioning units 3 for each of the bedrooms and one of kitchen/dining area and sitting room.
Oven, Washing Machine and Refrigerator
Satellite TV with motorised dish.
Travel Cot for Baby or toddler (bring own blankets)
|Further details outdoors|
Solar Energy water heating system
Water presure pump has been installed in order to give good water presure in all areas of the house (something that the whole area has been suffering from but we have rectified by having a pump installed)
18 m2 roof terrace with kitchenette
I will require a deposit of £100 which will be used as a security bond and cancelation protection when you book. Then no later than a month before you fly (preferably ASAP after the booking) you will need to send me a cheque for the cost of the rental. Once you have returned the keys and the villa has been checked, we will then destroy the deposit cheque.
The airport transfer service will give you a key when you arrive. These keys will get you in to the property and a code that we will give you will get you in to the safe. In the safe you will find a spare set of keys for the terrace doors.
Can we also ask that you follow the few rules that we have asked our renters to follow.
1. No smoking inside the Villa and all cigarette butts to be put in the bin.
2. Veranda doors must be fully shut before the electric blind is lowered.
3. Pool lights are not to be left on overnight.
4. The downstairs aircon should be switched off when you go to bed or leave the room unattended.
5. All items outdoor items are to be put back in doors when you leave.
6. Air conditioning must be switched off when you are not in the Villa and should only be used when the villa doors & windows are shut.
7. Anything broken will have to be replaced by the renter (up on agreement.)
8. Villa to be left in a clean state upon departure.
9. All electrical appliances to be switched off or disconnected upon departure (please also do this for the fridge.)
10. All doors to be shut and locked upon departure and when leaving the villa unattended.
11. All shutters to be lowered upon departure.
12. All washing to be removed from the washing machine upon departure.
13. Any food that is due to expire to be binned or given away to neighbours upon departure. (waste not want not..)
14. Please report back any issues you have directly to us in order that they can be addressed as soon as possible.
15. The villa will be checked after your stay in order to make sure that removable items are still there. If you have accidentally picked up something that belongs to the villa by mistake then please let us know in order that we can agree the best way to proceed.
16. Euro plug converters will need to be brought over (we need leave 8 or so over there last time we visited but they have gone and so you will need to bring your own.) There are a couple of Euro leads that can be used but again once they have gone they will not be replaced. Sorry about having to put this and point 12 in as a rule.
1. On occasion the water pressure can drop… We have had a pressure pump installed in order to combat this problem (which all the villas suffer from when it happens.) It is unlikely to cause an issue but thought it only fair to let you know.
2. The villas in this area run off a septic tank and therefore there can on occasion be a toilety smell in the toilets. If this is the case then pour some water down each of the drains in the toilet & bathroom (as they work via a water divider that can sometimes evaporate.) And then leave the window open and shut the door… Within a few hours the smell will have gone. All the villa owners are working with a local agent in order to try and find a longer term fix. I will also ask our villa management company to try and get this done before your arrival.
3. We have also got a safe in the Villa (just inside the door in the top cupboard of the cost stand. The code for the safe is 0498A…. Please feel free to use it to store Passports and valuables.
4. Although Turkey will accept Euros and Turkish lira you are probably better off bringing a mixture of both.
5. The TV in the villa has been setup with a motorised disk and therefore some of the channels will take up to a minute to come up on screen. The way to operate the TV is to switch on by pressing a channel on the TV remote, then press AV and you will be able to go through the channels that are available. I have setup some favourites in order to make help… They can be found by pressing the “Fav” button and then pressing the “SEL” button.
There are a lot of places to visit and although I have heard that Pammukale is worth visiting it is a two day trip and it is one that we have not done yet… The trips I would recommend are;
The Antalya Tour (Duden Falls and Lara Falls are a must… You could even drive yourself if you are feeling brave…)
Aspendos – 20 minute drive
The Manavgat Dam (you will hear it advertised as the waterfall visit but it is not a patch on Duden – 60 minute drive, near Side..)
And one of the Boat trips – Kemer or Phasilias (don’t do the Side one it is really poor and the drinks on board are very expensive..)
Troy – Water Park – 5 minute taxi ride should not cost more than 20ytl.
The Wireless signal for the internet is really poor due to the gardens between us and the villa that has it starting to become more established. What I have done though is run a network cable between the houses and that seems to work really well… The cable will stretch around the front room, so it should be ok for laptop usage if you have a laptop that can take an Ethernet connection?
New golf courses opening all the time offering all sorts of great challenges… There have been a further 3 opened since the last time I visited all of which have 36 holes… I only have a link to one of them which is the Sueno (http://www.sueno.com.tr/suenogolf.asp?islem=sayfa&id=51 part of this course is on the other side of the road to our Villa) All of these courses offer a discount if you are a member of the local golf society ( see Mike at number 2 as he runs it.) You will need to bring two passports photos with you want to join or go in to town and get them done once you are here. I can recommend the Kayia just the right sort of balance between difficulty and scenic.
Please don’t worry too much about points 1 & 2, they are rare occurrences but I thought it was only fair that they were mentioned. In the very worsted case the water was off for a day (last year when we were in Turkey) and the smell was addressed by putting some smelling salts in the toilet and basin (which also kept the
mozzy’s away… We have added these while we have been in Turkey and the smell did go away)
PS If you really enjoy your stay and fancy purchasing a villa out in Turkey please let us know as we have some great contacts that will be able to assist you (we may even sell ours for the right price.) And you will find them able to offer far better value than those trying to sell the same villas from the UK… They are English speaking and already have a solicitor in place to help with the legal stuff…
The local people are very friendly and there is a local UK population which is growing year by year. Food and Drink has been well catered for and you can purchase tickets to the local hotel activity areas, the golf clubs and the water parks. Belek is the new face of Turkey; the Turkish government are spending millions on the area and intend to promote it as an up market family/Golf resort. At the present time there are 8 golf complexes each with up to 3 courses. These are all within a 5 minute drive of the house but within the next two years there are plans to build three more, the closest one being within a few hundred yards of the house. The area is renowned for its wildlife and different species of birds; don't be surprised when you see Tortoises and turtles walking across the road or on the golf course. Belek and its neighbour Kadriye are around 25 minutes away from Antalya airport driving within the speed limits, unlike Dalaman you can get flights all year round and I’ve found them to cost between £70 & £155 depending on when you travel. The best carriers are “flythomascook.co.uk”, “mytravel.co.uk” and “travelrepublic.co.uk”.
The town centre of Kadriye is a 30 minutes walk away and Belek is around 20 minutes walk but both taxis and buses are available from the end of the road, you can reach the sea in around 20 minutes by walking but if you take the short cut through the pine forest like I did it when I first visited the area, which will cut the walk down to around 10 minutes. They have all the activities you may require at the beach from beach bars to jet skis and parasailing, for anyone who is brave enough you can also paraglide near the mountains.
You have the opportunity to go on jeep safaris, white water rafting or horse riding among other things, There are no bars as such they are all restaurants serving food and alcohol so it's no good for a gang of young adults. That said an English bar has opened up within five minutes walk. This is an ideal place to go for any meal as they serve a full English breakfast all day. As well as this they also have UK Sky TV, for those of you who don't want to miss out on the footy, cricket or Golf.