* Visit Wales 5 star
* 2 bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms
* Situated on a working farm
* Free Wi-Fi available
* All-inclusive prices
* Off road parking
* Games room
* Play area
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* Mile walk to village pub, town play area, railway station,
* 1 Dog welcome (£5 per night up to a maximum of £25 per week)
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided
* Barbecue area
* Laundry room and drying room
The accommodation has been created from a traditional stone farm buildings. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, reflecting farmhouse style and comfort throughout.
Sgubor is our ground floor two bedroom apartment it sleeps up to 4 in one double and one twin bedroom both bedrooms have en-suite one with a bath and the other with a shower
The kitchens is well equipped with a gas cooker, a fridges, a freezer a dishwashers and a microwaves.
The living room has ample comfortable seating and is equipped with a colour television, a DVD player and music system. All have gas-fired central heating to warm those cool evenings.
Bedrooms are charmingly furnished and all the beds are made up ready for your arrival. There are continental quilts with extra blankets if required. Towels are also supplied (not beach towels)
The laundry room and drying room are shared and the Games room is a strong favorite with adults and children alike.
We are an organic working farm, and if you would to ask anything about the farm and its animals we would only be too pleased to have a chat.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Dyffryn Ardudwy 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Liverpool 140 km, Nearest railway: Dyffryn Ardudwy 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
Conditions of Booking
1. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and will be available after 16.00 on the day of arrival.
2. No cottage is to be occupied by more than the maximum number of people stated during booking. If this happens you will be asked to leave
3. In the event of cancellation: * If we are unable to re-let rental will be payable in full. Please insure your holiday.
4. Breakages or damage is payable at replacement cost.
5. In the event of cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full of the monies paid.
6. We cannot be held responsible for valuables or other property of guests left in the cottages or for the damage or accident to vehicles.
7. On vacating the property, please remember that the next guests will arrive a few hours later therefore, it must be left in a clean and similar condition as found on arrival.
8. Pet owners must obtain prior approval before bringing their pet to any property at Ystumgwern. Only up to one dog per property is accepted. Pets must not be left alone in the property and owners must provide a sleeping basket for the animal. Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in any of the bedrooms. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, kept on a lead prevented from fouling the grounds and must not cause annoyance to other people. We reserve the right to request the removal of the animal should any of these conditions be disregarded.
Snowdonia is a contrast of rugged mountains and wooded valleys, rushing streams and peaceful lakes, glorious beaches and boat-dotted harbours at Porthmadog, Barmouth and Pwllheli where they host international race meetings
Situated in the Snowdonia national Park Gwytheryn is only a mile walk down to Dyffryn Beach which was awarded the Green Coastline award for its clean beach environment and water. Within 2 miles there is a selection of shops and pubs. The mountains for roaming are just as close with numerous lakes and rivers close by. If you prefer a guided walk the annual walking festival at Barmouth held in September is proving more popular every year.
Remember to bring your bikes the cycle routes are fantastic and Coed-y-Brenin has some very interesting daredevil paths to concur.
Its only 5 miles to the busy seaside resort of Barmouth with its numerous eating places and shops and 5 miles south is the historic town of Harlech with its magnificent castle and golf course.
You will find the most glorious ten mile expanse of sandy beaches from Harlech to Barmouth. Visit quaint villages such as Llanbedr, the gateway to Shell Island and Llandanwg with its Celtic church in the sand dunes.
Steam trains, Llanfair slate mines where "The Last Knight" was filmed, learn how hard the colliers of Yesteryear worked, Portmeirion (the Italian village where The Prisoner was filmed) are all close by and if you need any help during your stay we are always more than happy to help in any way.