A typical Alpine-
- Entrance with wardrobe
- living-area with double-sleeper-couch, well-equipped kitchen and comfortable dining-area
- one bedroom with double-bed
- bath with shower and basin
- a sunny terrace with panorama view of the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier
Snowchains for the wheels are very seldomly needed but are to be brought with in case the conditions require.
Not included in the rental rates:
Final cleaning: 55,00 EUR
Bed linen/towels: 12,00 EUR per person per set
Local tax: 1,20 EUR per day and person from 15 years on
A fully refundable security deposit of 300,00 EUR is charged upon arrival.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Salzburg 85 km, Nearest railway: Zell am See 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Access||Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Zell am See - Kaprun situated in the heart of the Alps in the province Salzburg is truthfully one of the most spectacular ski-regions in Austria. The two villages are 7 km apart, hugging the Hohen Tauern mountain range, and surrounded by the ski-mountain- peaks of Kitzsteinhorn (3.203 m ), Schmittenhöhe (2.000 m ) and Maiskogel (1.675 m).
This region guarantees pure FUN!
* 138 km of slopes with only one Ski pass!
* 200 km of cross country skiing trails
* wide-spread network of winterhiking paths
* guided snowshoe-tours, Nordic walking
* for the Stylas: 5 Funparks, Halfpipe + 6m Superpipe, loadsa Freeriding + many fantastic events!
* sightseeing flights, paragliding, parachuting, ballooning,
* many toboggan runs + "moonlight toboggan bus"
* idyllic horse riding through the snow
* ice sports: ice skating, ice hockey, curling,
* snow-kiting, paragliding, ballooning
* tennis & squash
* fit & fun in the fitness-studios of the area
* fun pools in Zell am See and Kaprun with sauna and steam bath
Kaprun, the little Mecca of the Alps, is located at the foot of the Kitzsteinhorn-Glacier. Every year people from all over the world come to Kaprun. Young and old, adventurers searching for that kick and relaxes wanting to take a break from that everyday hectic, sporty-active and culturally orientated people, gourmets and nature lovers, mountain climbers and swimming enthusiasts. All with one goal: To experience the intensity of life!