A typical Alpine-style apartment-building slightly elevated above Kaprun in a sunny location with beautiful views. The South facing terrace leads onto a big communal garden where one can relax and enjoy the beautiful sunset colours off the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier. Ideal for kids to play around in. This a ground-floor apartment but has half a staircase to reach the entrance door. The te rrace dlks Ideal for kids to play around in
Below the Kitzsteinhorn glacier which is just a 5 minute drive away, this apartment's rustic style will charm and complete an amazing Austrian experience!
The 41m² are divided in:
¦entrance with wardrobe
¦living-area with double-sleeper-couch, well-equipped kitchen and comfortable dining-area
¦one bedroom with double-bed
¦bath with shower and basin
¦a sunny terrace with panorama view of the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier
Snowchains for the wheels are very seldomly needed but are to be brought with in case the conditions require.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Salzburg 85 km, Nearest railway: Zell am See 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
Zell am See - Kaprun situated in the heart of the Alps in the province Salzburg is truthfully one of the most spectacular ski-regions in Austria. The two villages are 7 km apart, hugging the Hohen Tauern mountain range, and surrounded by the ski-mountain- peaks of Kitzsteinhorn (3.203 m ), Schmittenhöhe (2.000 m ) and Maiskogel (1.675 m).
This region guarantees pure FUN!
* 138 km of slopes with only one Ski pass!
* 200 km of cross country skiing trails
* wide-spread network of winterhiking paths
* guided snowshoe-tours, Nordic walking
* for the Stylas: 5 Funparks, Halfpipe + 6m Superpipe, loadsa Freeriding + many fantastic events!
* sightseeing flights, paragliding, parachuting, ballooning,
* many toboggan runs + "moonlight toboggan bus"
* idyllic horse riding through the snow
* ice sports: ice skating, ice hockey, curling,
* snow-kiting, paragliding, ballooning
* tennis & squash
* fit & fun in the fitness-studios of the area
* fun pools in Zell am See and Kaprun with sauna and steam bath
Kaprun, the little Mecca of the Alps, is located at the foot of the Kitzsteinhorn-Glacier. Every year people from all over the world come to Kaprun. Young and old, adventurers searching for that kick and relaxes wanting to take a break from that everyday hectic, sporty-active and culturally orientated people, gourmets and nature lovers, mountain climbers and swimming enthusiasts. All with one goal: To experience the intensity of life!