Martinique is a beautiful home with stunning views of the wide and lengthy sandy beaches of the Sunshine Coast. With 3 balconies to relax, enjoy the views/sunshine and its own private courtyard complete with BBQ area as well as swimming pool, Martinique is the perfect location to enjoy a relaxed holiday.
Enjoy waking up in the morning in your very own private master suite taking in the stunning views across the ocean.
Using our beach walkway accessed from our courtyard, enjoy an early morning stroll along the beautiful Sunshine Beach to visit one of many local cafes. Enjoy a freshly and locally roasted coffee watching the world go by or catch up on the morning papers. A peaceful & delightful way to start the day especially when combined with a mouth watering breakfast!
Later, enjoy the patrolled beach with your kids or watch them swimming in the pool or if you're feeling more active, walk along the beach to Noosa's beautiful National Park & around to Little Cove & Hastings St.
In the late afternoon, enjoy a glass of wine on one of our 3 balconies, before an evening BBQ or a short stroll to a restaurant for dinner. This is absolutely the perfect destination for families or couples looking for a romantic weekend!
Martinique is close to all the attractions of neighbouring Noosa (more restaurants, beaches and shops), as well as other local tourist attractions including the famous Eumundi markets, whale watching, camel riding, the many golf courses, fishing opportunities, surfing, kite surfing or explore further afield Australia Zoo, Underwater World or the beautiful mountainous hinterland of the Sunshine Coast.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sunshine Beach 100 m|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sunshine Coast 27 km, Nearest railway: Cooroy 22 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* Martinique is spread over 3 levels of living with secure double garaging on ground level
* Features large open plan living with spacious lounge dining areas with kitchen and views
* 2 balconies are located at either end of the living area complete with outdoor seating providing guests with multiple options for outdoor eating/entertaining
* Separate TV lounge on 3rd bedroom level ideal for children/teenagers complete with double sofa bed
* Master bedroom with ensuite has its' own balcony patio area overlooking ocean complete with loungers
* Air conditioning is available throughout the living and bedroom areas of Martinique
* Separate guest bathroom on living/dining kitchen level
* Private courtyard entertaining area with BBQ and heated outdoor shower to wash off salt & sand after time on the beach!
|Further details outdoors|
* A sunny, private and secure garden courtyard complete with BBQ provides an additional entertaining area for guests.
*Direct beach access via an attractive shady pathway through native shrubs is accessed from this courtyard area.
* A refreshing heated outdoor shower is also available in the courtyard to rinse off sand and salt after time on the beach
* A shared swimming pool completes this lovely home
South East Queensland where Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast is located is renowned throughout Australia for it's beautiful all year round climate, it's stunning coastline and beaches and abundance of natural beauty.
It's also home to many major tourism attractions and sporting activities of all descriptions. Visitors and residents alike enjoy a relaxed and healthy outdoor way of life!
Sunshine Beach is an unspoilt area which has grown in popularity due to its village ambience with both locals and holiday makers embracing the cosmopolitan yet village style atmosphere. It is renowned for its sand, surf and the ambiance of its stylish boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Things to do:
* Join the local café society – find a spot on a wide deck for breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time in between.
* Call in at a bakery, deli or general store for fresh, local produce or a snack. Order a cool beer or a tall drink and settle into a comfy couch or perch on a stool at a laidback beach bar where locals drop in on their way to the beach.
* Experience a superlative espresso – the organic coffee beans are roasted on-site – and spend an idle hour with a favourite magazine under a broad umbrella.
* Head to the beach and pack a picnic to enjoy on the beach foreshore. The wide, open beach in front of the Surf Club is patrolled year-round and provides great surfing opportunities.
* After a cool dip in the ocean, try the Sunshine Beach Surf Club for spectacular ocean views as well as great eating and drinking at the award-winning restaurant or one of the other fabulous restaurants/bars in the vicinity
The area is renowned not only for it's laid back beach lifestyle and food but also for it's varied sporting activities (including all types of watersports, golf, tennis) and varied natural landscape including beaches and protected parks. The beach at Sunshine extends for miles starting from the Noosa National Park at the northern end and provides endless walking opportunities. Koalas can often be seen in the National Park!
Both Noosa Junction and Hastings Street , Noosa are accessible by walking through the Noosa National Park via a short walk along the beachfront or by a 5 minutes drive from Sunshine Beach.