Villa Sundowner is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom waterfront Villa located in the 500 acre complex of Jolly Harbour.
Villa Sundowner is situated in a tranquil waterfront position on Golf Course Way within Jolly Harbour, close by two stunning white sandy beaches. The front of Villa Sundowner overlooks the picturesque Jolly Harbour Golf Course. The Villa has a west facing waterfront sun deck on the ground floor where you will watch the most amazing sunsets. Not only perfect for sunbathing on the loungers during the day, it is an ideal place for a sundowner cocktail
Two stunning beaches and the Jolly Harbour Commercial Centre with large supermarket, bars, restaurants and shops are just a few minutes golf buggy ride. It is an ideal vacation for golf and sailing enthusiasts, or to just simply relax, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful blue Caribbean sea.
The villa is open plan downstairs furnished in a contemporary style, with luxury seating and dining for six. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need including a large American oven, microwave, and large fridge freezer. The spacious living area extends through patio doors on to the sun deck, which has a retractable canopy to shade from the sun. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has a Queen sized bed with a private balcony that overlooks the water. The second twin-bedded room overlooks the second fairway of Jolly Harbour Golf Course. Both bedrooms have ample storage and space for a cot or Z bed.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need, including pots & pans, a complete set of crockery and glassware, cooking utensils, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, a large American oven with four ring stove, fridge-freezer, ironing board & iron.
• The living and dining area for six people has contemporary furnishings with a slate tiled dining table, luxury leather sofas, glass coffee tables and a Swedish relax chair. There is al-fresco dining available on the waterfront patio. Villa Sundowner offers free WIFI, flat screen cable TV with DVD player, iDock, and a Playstation II with games.
• The living area extends through patio doors to the west facing sun deck with retractable sunshade canopy, dining for six, and two sun loungers.
• The spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom has a Queen sized bed. There is a large double wardrobe, ample storage space and space for an additional bed/cot. The patio doors lead on to a west facing private balcony with sunshade canopy overlooking the water.
• The large second bedroom with en-suite walk in shower room has two single beds with views over the golf course. There is a double wardrobe, large chest of drawers for storage, and space for an additional bed/cot.
• Linens and bathroom towels are provided. There will be a housekeeping service, including linen change, for stays of 2 weeks or more.
• The villa has AC, ceiling fans & insect screens.
• A few minutes golf buggy ride to The Jolly Harbour Commercial Centre where you will find a large Epicurean supermarket, banks, ATM, bars & restaurants, pharmacy, hair and beauty salon, swimming pool, tennis courts and a marina. The sports centre with pool is free to guests with a nominal charge for tennis and squash. Tennis & squash racquets are provided at the villa.
• The golf course and gym is a few minutes’ walk from the villa.
• No smoking and no pets.
• Villa Sundowner is the perfect vacation for couples and families. Please be aware that this property is on the waterfront and caution should be exercised with children
• There are very occasional interruptions to power and WIFI, cable services etc., and whilst endeavours are made to provide the services listed above they cannot be guaranteed
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||North Finger 1 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: St John's V.C.Bird International 15 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, plus space to place an extra Z-bed or cot in each bedroom. There is an additional downstairs cloakroom. All linens and towels are provided, and an additional maid-service during your stay if required. The villa has cooling tiled floors, with air-conditioning throughout.
We offer Free WIFI, CTV, and an IDock for your convenience.
|Further details outdoors|
Minutes from Jolly Harbour Golf Course, overlooking the third fairway. Very reasonable rates for Jolly Harbour Villa Guests. In the centre you will find a sports complex housing a swimming pool, tennis courts and squash court. The swimming pool is free for guests, and there is a nominal charge for the courts (we provide racquets). South Finger Beach is a few minutes golf buggy ride away, one of the best beaches on the island, or the quieter North Finger beach just a few minutes walk.
There will be a US$500 security deposit which will be refunded after a satisfactory inventory on check out.
Whilst we endeavour to provide the services states, this is Caribbean life and therefore we cannot accept liability for interruption to services. Eg. WIFI, CTV, or power outages.
Antigua has 365 beaches - they say one for every day of the year. The temperature is pretty constant year round but the best weather in Antigua is during December to May when there is less humidity and heat and you can enjoy the trade winds. This, of course, is also high season.
The temperatures do not vary much throughout the year, ranging from 24 – 30 degrees, so any time of the year is a good time, but has a higher humidity and the number of showers tend to be higher during the Summer months. The advantage of a visit in Summer is that it is low season and prices tend to be cheaper.
You may often see a forecast of rain in Antigua, but these are usually short sharp showers lasting just a few minutes, and is often a welcome cool off.
There are plenty of things to see and do in Antigua. Take a boat trip around the island (we have negotiated a US$25 per person discount with Wadadli Cats), visit Nelsons Dockyard and English Harbour, or party on a Sunday up at Shirley Heights to watch the sun go down. We include a comprehensive guide in the Villa.
Jolly Harbour is a secure gated community that houses a marina with Super Yacht docks. Watch the boats come in and out with a cocktail at The Crow's Nest. The restaurants will usually have a "specials" night with live music and menu offers.
Golf enthusiasts can enjoy reasonable rates at Jolly Harbour Golf course. Check directly with the golf course for opening times and latest rates.
There are 3 ATMs in the centre, a well-stocked Epicurean supermarket, car hire companies, beautician and more.