Disney Tower Villa is an ideal location for all the Disney Parks and is just moments away from Golf, Fishing, Shops and Restaurants.
The Villa has a host of amenities and activities for everyone to enjoy. Imagine swimming in your very own private pool or relaxing in a hot jacuzzi. With spacious gardens and decking area it is ideal for any outdoor activities.
Five large bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, spacious living and dining areas all luxuriously and tastefully furnished throughout.
Enjoy our fully kitted out games and exercise room and to keep in touch with family and friends back home we have Free WIFI and Free International Tel services for our guest's.
The villa is set in the tranquil grounds of Tower lake, with it's very own purpose built fishing pier, where our guest's can enjoy fishing or simply sit and watch the numerous wildlife.
The villa is ideal for family and friends, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
|Further details indoors|
Situated moments away from the spectacular lake, is our spacious fully air conditioned 5 bedrooms and 41/2 bathroom villa.
* Three large master en-suite bedrooms, one master has patio doors leading to the terrace and pool area.
* Two twin bedded rooms, one Disney themed.
* All bedrooms have large flat TV screens with cable TV
* Large open plan lounge overlooking pool and terrace area with large flat TV screen
* Formal dining area
* Luxury fitted kitchen with granite worktops and with everything imaginable for your convenience.
* Gamesroom with adult pool table, air hockey, foosbal and many more games
* Exercise facilities with multi-gym and exercise bike
* Utility room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
* Free international and national phone calls
* Free computer and high-speed WIFI access
* Free linens and towels provided
* Free children's cot, high chair and safety stairgate
|Further details outdoors|
* South facing not overlooked private large pool and jacuzzi
* Extended pool decking for outside entertaining
* Garden decking area
* Covered terrace area with wall mounted outside TV
* Luxury patio furnishings and lounges
* Gardens with trees and shrubs
* Spacious play area
* Outside featured lighting front and rear
* Private car-parking
A local Management team is on hand to assist our Guest's
Florida is known as the sunshine state. The warm climate means that you can enjoy Florida all year round. A great place to escape to from the winter cold.
The Orlando region is famous for Disney and all its Theme Parks. Believe me Disney is not just for kids. It's hard to tell who enjoys the theme parks the most. The kids or the adults.
But don't think that's all it has to offer. The list is endless. From Golf, Fishing, Shopping, to the beautiful beaches with spectacular sunsets. Florida has something for everyone.
Haines City is conveniently located in Central Florida and is referred to as the "Heart of Florida" due to its location. Although close to Disney and all the hustle and bustle, it still retains its unique friendly small town character.
Shopping is practically on your doorstep. From the 24 hr Wal-Mart to the new multi-million Posner Park where you can shop until you drop.
Restaurants from fast food outlets, casual dining and formal dining, is all catered for in Haines City.
Our guests can enjoy fishing from Tower Lakes purpose built fishing pier or simply relax and watch the numerous wild life that comes to visit.
For Golfers, next to Tower Lake is the award winning Golf course open to the public, where you can also enjoy a meal and drinks in the clubhouse.
You can be as busy or relaxed as you want. Haines City laid back casual approach makes everyone feel welcome.