3 Harbour View is a newly refurbished one bedroom apartment located in the town centre of Salcombe, just a stone's throw away to all the shops, restaurants and cafés.
Salcombe offers some of the most beautiful beaches, walks, golf and watersport locations in the country, yet with the real charm of a Devon seaside town. Salcombe Harbour provides a natural safe haven for nature with its crystal clear water, golden sand and tree lined coves.
Due to Salcombe's extensive waterfront, it is becoming one of the most popular places for pleasure sailing and yachting in the UK. Surrounded by picturesque villages, secluded beaches and situated on the coastal path, Salcombe is an ideal base to explore the coast and country.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 146 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- Features a two seater leather sofa, flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Dining area with a table and seating.
- Features an electric oven, ceramic hob and fridge.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Furnished with a double bed, single wardrobe, chest of drawers and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Tall window overlooking the high street.
- Bathroom comprising of a wc, wash basin, bath with shower mixer taps and a heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Accessed via 15 steps.
- Located in the heart of Salcombe town within easy reach of all shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Close to Salcombe Harbour and the beaches.
- Parking available in the long stay car park located 5 minutes' walk away.
The county of Devon offers a patchwork of holiday styles, connecting the rugged open spaces of Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the sandy beaches of the English Riviera and little-known villages rich in custom and history. Blue Chip’s Devon holiday cottages are scattered throughout the county, so whichever the experience visitors are looking for from their Devon holidays, the chances are it can be found in one of our many locations.
Devon’s Dartmoor National Park is the same size as London
Devon is famous for its cream teas, made with clotted cream, scones and jam
The Jurassic Coast in East Devon includes areas of rock dating 185 million years
From Totnes and Ivybridge to Dartmouth and Salcombe, The South Hams sits between the moors and the sea providing you with the best of South Devon’s rolling countryside and 60 miles of dramatic and ever-changing coastline.
There are six historic towns that collectively form The South Hams each with their own individual charm and unique characteristics; Dartmouth, Salcombe, Ivybridge, Totnes, Kingsbridge and Modbury. Meander along the pretty narrow streets and historic harbours and you will find a welcoming selection of gift shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and bars.
Head towards the coast and you will be greeted with an amazing selection of golden beaches and hidden coves. For the adventurous among us, water sports are available at many of the larger beaches while the smaller coves offer a peaceful retreat and are perfect for relaxing with a good book and a picnic.