Pentire Heights is an exclusive development situated in a desirable location in Newquay. Fistral Four offers panoramic sea views across Fistral Beach, the sea and headland.
Internally, the property features two spacious bedrooms which can accommodate up to five people and a Juliet balcony from the living area for admiring the uninterrupted sea views. Externally, guests can relax in the communal lawned gardens after a long day exploring Newquay.
Newquay is home to a selection of family friendly attractions such as Newquay Zoo, the Blue Reef Aquarium and Buccaneer Bay, whilst further afield there are a range of attractions sure to entertain the whole family including the Eden Project, Lands End and Flambard’s Theme Park.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 10.62 km, Nearest railway: St. Austell Railway station 28.32 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Furnished with two brown leather sofas, coffee table and nest of tables.
- The Juliet balcony offers panoramic views of Fistral Beach and the sea.
- Featuring a 32” Samsung TV with Freeview, Blu-ray and CD player.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Featuring an electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Dining area comprises of table and seating for four.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe and 14” TV on unit.
- En-suite shower room comprises of shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Offering views of Fistral beach and the sea.
- Furnished with a triple sleeper bunk bed, double wardrobe and bedside cabinet with lamp.
- Main bathroom comprises of bath with shower mixer taps, wc, wash basin, mirror and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises of shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Property is accessed by sixteen steps.
- Juliet balcony offering far reaching sea views.
- Just minutes' walk from the world famous Fistral Beach.
- A short distance to Newquay's town centre and attractions.
- Off-street parking for one car plus on-street parking in the area.
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The most popular holiday destination in Cornwall boasts 9 stunning beaches and a wide variety of amenities from surf shacks to high street brands and superb dining experiences. The Jamie Oliver inspired Fifteen restaurant and Fistral Beach, Britain’s surfing mecca, are well known draws, yet Newquay offers so much more from secret beach walks to easy access to the rest of Cornwall.
Being just 7 miles from the A30 trunk road means that the towns of Padstow (10 miles) and St. Ives (20 miles) are within easy reach along with the county capital of Truro (10 miles). Attractions such as The Eden Project (12 miles), The National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (17 miles) and Crealy Adventure Park (6 miles) ensure that there is something for everyone in the area.