Pier House is located to a neighboring islands-beaches, mangroove river and Japanese ship wrecks from WWII, on the outskirts of the Island often referred to as one of Coron Busuangas best kept secrets. Quiet, peaceful, and away from Coron towns hectic and noisy style, yet only fifteen minutes from the island resorts.The guest house has easy access to local shops, neighbor restaurant and a dive center for more fit and extreme activity. Kayaking to mangroove river and island hopping is a must do activity to explore the real feeling of being in the jungle, wild and paradise with in.
The guest house benefits from its house reefs , crystal clear water, with a shallow end perfect for the children. Leading from the living room is a spacious balcony with stunning sea views, furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine al fresco. With one double and one twin bedroom, the guests rooms is ideal for families and group of friends with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 20, 10 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Calumbuyan Island 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Francisco B. Reyes Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Pool or snooker table, Games room|
|Rooms||10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms of which 10 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (10), Dining seats for 20|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Rooms have their own distinctive style, and the space and silence provide guests with the intimacy and comfort.
These rooms provide a relaxing environment with panoramic windows looking over the sea. Watch the marvelous sunsets from their outdoor verandas.
Homemade dishes served in an open air atmosphere with a background of calm seas and shining sunsets. If we have the ingredients we will cook what you like, our menu is exclusive but we like to try new things.
We offer Filipino, Swedish, English and Indian cuisine, vegetarian is no problem. The house specialty is smoked or broiled Spanish Mackerel Steak (known as Tanigue by the local) with butter and lemon seasoning, and we always have fresh fruits and vegetables.
All drinks are available but our specialty is the coldest beer on the island.
PierHouse Bar is a place to park in your friends and have fun.
Beautiful drift wood and paintings decorate the Bar area and the friendly staff will always be on hand to serve you.
After a relaxed peaceful dinner, pass through to the faster pace of the main bar area and let your head down.
Pier House is a two house connected with bridge. We serve food and drinks from our own restaurant and bar. We also have bangka boats to rent out for any activities. We also help organized for Diving, Horse back riding and other activities.
Palawan is an archipelago located in the South China Sea, stretching over 500 kilometers in length and measuring 1,703,075 hectares in total. It is the Philippines' largest province and also one of its most economically diverse regions, supporting three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the coral-rich Tubbataha and Apo Reef Marine Parks and the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, a limestone karsts landscape with an underground tributary that emerges into the sea. It's no wonder then that Palawan is considered as the Philippines' last ecological frontier.
Enjoy your holiday and relax in a cozy and friendly environment which is super quiet. Get away from the city life, traffic, pollution and relax, swim, sunbath in one of our white sand beach private islands totally alone.
Key attractions and sightseeing excursions
Coron and Busuanga (North Palawan) has one of the world's most diverse lands: hilly, mountainous, flat, swamps, islands, inlands, lakes, mangroves, rainforests, lime stone cliffs, caves, underwater rivers, and many more....
- Waterfall in the Jungle, jump in to the cool waters of this amazing waterfall.(15 mins.walk away
- Trekking and Hiking, explore the area by foot, and wonder around in the local Jungle .
- Busuanga Coral Reefs ;All white sandy beaches of Busuanga are classic spots that keep people coming back for more (reachablein 30 to 60 minutes)
- Overnight Camping in one of our Private Islands, feel like the real Robinson Crusoe, and stay overnight with your loved one completely alone.(45 minutes away, overnight)
- 12 Japanese-World War II wreck dive sites just minutes from the island, as well as other shallow snorkeling sites, are attractions unique to the area. These world-class diving sites all around the region are one of the world's leading favorite diving destinations (with local boat, 5 minutes closest distance to the biggest wreck.)
- Mangrove river tour with kayak, explore this amazing ecosystem with kayak or any lokal paddle bangka.
- Black Island- enjoy a day in this beautiful archipelago with white sand beaches (local boat, 60 minutes distance)
Coron salt water thermal hot spa is a natural wonder, one of the only two existing in the world (with local boat, 1 1/2 hour distance)
- The amazing Twin Lagoons, where hot thermal spring water enters the cold seawater naturally (with local boat, 1 1/2 hour distance)
- Kayangan Lakes, and seven mixed water lakes are found 80 meters above the ground level and are surrounded by craggy limestone cliffs that attract hundreds of nature lovers (with local boat, 1 1/2hour distance)