11 Cavalier Quay is situated directly on East Cowes harbour, just 10 meters from the sea and offers panoramic views of the harbour and across to West Cowes.
Internally the property features quality furnishings and dining within the conservatory. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed paved garden which is suitable for barbecue’s and a front elevated patio with seating area to make the most of the harbour and sea views.
11 Cavalier Quay is only a short walk to the popular beach, promenade and town centre with a variety of facilities on offer. Those in search of a rustic lunch can take the short river taxi ride up to The Folly Inn, a traditional pub in an enviable waterside setting.
Cowes has been seen as a home for international yacht racing since the founding of the Royal Yacht Squadron in 1815. The town gives its name to the world's oldest regular regatta, Cowes Week, which occurs annually in the first week of August. Later on in the summer, powerboat races are held.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sandown 11.75 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- Furnished with a pair of two seater sofas and coal effect electric fire.
- Feature a 28” TV with DVD player.
- Wi-Fi is available with strong signal.
- Dining area is featured within the conservatory and offers an antique pine table with seating for six.
- Features an electric over and induction halogen hob, fridge freezer, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Double doors lead to conservatory which leads to rear enclosed garden.
- Situated on the first floor with Juliette balcony overlooking harbour.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Situated on the first floor with views over rear garden.
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet with lamp and wardrobe.
- Situated on the first floor.
- Features a bath with power shower over, wash basin and wc.
- Complete with mirror, shelving, shave point and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- The property is accessed by five steps.
- Rear furnished enclosed garden with barbecue.
- Small elevated patio at front with direct views of harbour and West Cowes.
- Harbour wall only 10 meters away and a short walking distance to town centre.
- Off-street parking space for one car plus on-street unrestricted parking nearby.
Over half the Isle of Wight is a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty?
Less than 5 miles from Hampshire, the Isle of Wight shimmers in the English Channel. Notorious for its unspoilt beauty, leading sailing port of Cowes and many outdoor activities, the Isle of Wight holiday is perfect for getting away from it all - at any time of year.