Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10

Key Info
  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Swimming pool
  • Great for children of all ages 5
  • Car advised
  • Air conditioning
  • No pets allowed
  • Private garden

Smeralda villa is an easy 20 minute drive from the Costa Smeralda airport and Olbia ferry port. The Villa sits above the treetops and has 360 degree commanding views over the entire area. It is situated within its own grounds and not overlooked by any other properties. There is a 10m X 5m X 1.5m private swimming pool. The pool is open from June through to September.

On the first floor there is a large open planned area where the lounge,dining room, kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms one double and one twin are situated. The lower level has two en-suite twin bedrooms and one en-suite double bedroom. Modern conveniences include Jacuzzi bath, steam room, hydro massage, foot massage, linen, towels, fully fitted integrated kitchen, utility room, washing machine, fans in all rooms, TV, music CD'S and DVD films, books and guides, even a play station for the kids big or small. Safety features include Alarm system, hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide monitors.

For Al-fresco dining there is a veranda with seating and patio area where the barbecue is situated There is also parking space for several vehicles at the villa.There are many restaurants within the locality. La Cinta beach in San Teodoro is a 10 minute drive from the villa. It is also a safe beach for children. The area is also popular with cyclists, ornithologists and hill walkers. In the villa we have left informative leaflets and guide books.

You can of course just relax by the poolside. For the more energetic we have a little badminton area set at the back of the villa, just for fun nothing serious. On a balmy summer evening one of our favourite pastimes is to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine, light some candles, listen to relaxing music and look at the night sky filled with twinkling stars. This is dolce vita at it's best.

For added security our e-mail address, land-line telephone number and home address will be supplied with the booking form. Genuine owners can be easily checked by telephone book, voters roll, etc. We are only to pleased to answer any queries or questions you may have.

Getting to Sardinia

To compare flight prices we would advise checking www.skyscanner.net they check flight prices going and returning to destinations through different airlines. There can be considerable savings on flights.

Easyjet, Jet2, Air Berlin Into Olbia. Ryanair Into Alghero.

Ferries from France: 'Southern Ferries': Marseilles to Porto Torres

Ferries from Italy: Genoa, Livorno, Piombino, Civitavecchia

Size Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
Nearest beach La Cinta
Will consider Corporate bookings
Access Car advised
Nearest Amenities 300 m
Nearest travel links Nearest airport: Olbia 20 km, Nearest railway: Olbia 20 km
Family friendly Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility
Notes No pets allowed, No smoking at this property

Features and Facilities

Luxuries Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player
Pool Children's pool
General Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available
Standard Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer
Utilities Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
Rooms 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 En suites
Furniture Single beds (6), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 12
Other Linen provided, Towels provided
Outdoors Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ
Access Secure parking
Further details

Payment Terms.

Payment by wire transfer. 30% deposit when booking and remaining 70% 30 days prior to rental. Bookings within 30 days total payment required.

A booking conditions and rental contract will be E-mailed or Posted to you. Please read, sign and return via e-mail or post within 7 days.The booking cannot be confirmed until we have the signed booking conditions and rental contract.

A further 200 Euro utilities and final cleaning payment is payable on arrival at the villa.

The Sardinia region

Over the last twenty years S. Teodoro has become one of the most popular Sardinian resorts.

Located only 25km from Olbia and within easy reach of the airport and the port, this old town is a must-see if you visit Sardinia.

Surrounded by Mediterranean scrub, San Teodoro and its coast is characterised by an impressive 18 beaches and countless bays. LA CINTA is the most famous beach of San Teodoro. The beach is well-equipped and, therefore, particularly suitable for children and young people. San Teodoro's lagoon has rare fauna, pink flamingos, herons and wild ducks.