Our privately owned, one bedroom, mountain facing, third floor, self-catering apartment is brand new and in a fantastic location with stunning views of the Pirin mountains and is only 300m from the gondola ski lift and an easy walk to the lovely old town of Bansko.
The apartment is approx. 79sq m, much larger than most alpine apartments, and comfortably sleeps up to 4 people. Surrounded by the Pirin, Rila and Rhodope mountains and 95 miles from the capital of Sofia, the ancient town of Bansko is a thriving mountain resort with a population of around 10,000.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sofia Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
The Pirin Mountains are a mountain range in southwestern Bulgaria, with Vihren (2,914 m high) the highest peak, situated at 41°45'50?N 23°25'30?E. The range extends about 40 km northwest-southeast, and about 25 km wide. Most of the range is protected in the Pirin National Park. The mountain is named after Perun , the highest god of the Slavic pantheon and the god of thunder and lightning.
Bansko – Dobrinishte, 5km away, Natural Spa and pool – really good day out (www.banskopool.com) - swim
up bar, food.
• Bansko – www.aquapark-bg.com – fun pools and slides – approx 40 min drive away.
• Bansko – Melnik – Rozen Monastery
• Bansko – Rila Monastry is a UNESCO world heritage site - the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox
monastery in Bulgaria
• Bansko – Leshten – Kovatchevitsa village (very old medieval village)
• Bansko – The Yagodinska Cave (one of the largest caves in Bulgaria)
• Bansko – The bear park at Belitsa
• Bansko – Velingrad by the oldest mountain train in Bulgaria and return by car.
• Bansko – Melnik (wine region)
* Aqua Park at Blagoevrad (1 hour away) water park covering approx 10,000m2, wave pool,bar,very clean.
• Biking trips – Various organised biking trips are available with a guide to various local places of interest.
• Mountain biking growing ever popular with a 3 day event in the summer.
• Horse riding is a fantastic way to see the area, some of the best riding is in the Rila and is only a 20 minute
drive from Bansko. They take beginners to advanced, up through the mountains and rivers, and at the end of
your ride, lunch will be served!
• Other activities include: Quad biking, white-water rafting, and go-karting.
* Mountains during the summer - only the main gondola works during the summer so best to take the car if you
want to go higher. For those without the car, the ski lift cost 5 lv per person one way