Our privately owned, one bedroom, mountain facing, third floor, self-catering apartment is brand new and in a fantastic location with stunning views of the Pirin mountains and is only 300m from the gondola ski lift and an easy walk to the lovely old town of Bansko.
Its a privately owned apartment within the Regnum Apart Hotel & Spa http://regnum.bg/
The apartment is approx. 79sq m, much larger than most alpine apartments, and comfortably sleeps up to 4 people. Surrounded by the Pirin, Rila and Rhodope mountains and 95 miles from the capital of Sofia, the ancient town of Bansko is a thriving mountain resort with a population of around 10,000.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sofia Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
The Pirin Mountains are a mountain range in southwestern Bulgaria, with Vihren (2,914 m high) the highest peak, situated at 41°45'50?N 23°25'30?E. The range extends about 40 km northwest-southeast, and about 25 km wide. Most of the range is protected in the Pirin National Park. The mountain is named after Perun , the highest god of the Slavic pantheon and the god of thunder and lightning.
Bansko – Dobrinishte, 5km away, Natural Spa and pool – really good day out (www.banskopool.com) - swim
up bar, food.
• Bansko – www.aquapark-bg.com – fun pools and slides – approx 40 min drive away.
• Bansko – Melnik – Rozen Monastery
• Bansko – Rila Monastry is a UNESCO world heritage site - the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox
monastery in Bulgaria
• Bansko – Leshten – Kovatchevitsa village (very old medieval village)
• Bansko – The Yagodinska Cave (one of the largest caves in Bulgaria)
• Bansko – The bear park at Belitsa
• Bansko – Velingrad by the oldest mountain train in Bulgaria and return by car.
• Bansko – Melnik (wine region)
* Aqua Park at Blagoevrad (1 hour away) water park covering approx 10,000m2, wave pool,bar,very clean.
• Biking trips – Various organised biking trips are available with a guide to various local places of interest.
• Mountain biking growing ever popular with a 3 day event in the summer.
• Horse riding is a fantastic way to see the area, some of the best riding is in the Rila and is only a 20 minute
drive from Bansko. They take beginners to advanced, up through the mountains and rivers, and at the end of
your ride, lunch will be served!
• Other activities include: Quad biking, white-water rafting, and go-karting.
* Mountains during the summer - only the main gondola works during the summer so best to take the car if you
want to go higher. For those without the car, the ski lift cost 5 lv per person one way