Apartment well positioned in the centre of Rome and well served by public transport. Is close to the sites of Rome's most famous and important that you can walk to St. Peter, Castel Sant'Angelo, the Vatican, Piazza Navona, the best restaurants, pizzerias and bars pubs.
It has bright panoramic views. It is nicely renovated apartment fully functional with all the comforts: air conditioning in all rooms (heating), kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, laundry with washing machine and dryer, Wired and WiFi Internet, printer and scanner.
The owner Rodolfo Todini is at your disposal for any questions you may have.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ostia 30 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Fiumicino 30 km, Nearest railway: Termini, piazza dei cinquecento 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Further details indoors|
- Two bedrooms: a request can be made each room with two single beds or one double bed.
- Two bathrooms with shower, sink, cabinet and toilet / bidet, one of which is en suite.
- Three-seater sofa, armchair with Ottoman more.
- TV, satellite
- Air conditioning (heating), adjustable in every room
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Wired and WiFi Internet, printer scanner
- On demand via an Italian mobile phone
- Double glazed windows
- Total peace of mind, despite the home is located in a very central
- Bus Stop 150 meters in all directions
- Parking at 200 meters
|Further details outdoors|
- 150 meters Bus stop number 115 and 116 with which you can run Rome as you want!
- 200 parking meters Gianicolo
- 200 meters you can get all the services you want: a supermarket, restaurants, pizzerias, bars, etc. pub.
- On request: home delivery food and household products.
- Even daily cleaning on request
The Lazio region: most of the region bordered by the Tyrrhenian Sea, one of the finest Italian seas.
Maritime places of great interest. Porto Santo Stefano, Porto Ercole, Ostia (Rome, the great beach!), San Felice Circeo, Sperlonga, Gaeta.
To the north we have mountains of Lazio, where you can ski. Of great interest is Rieti, Viterbo. Civitavecchia is the largest port of Rome: passenger ships leave from here for many tourist places of the Mediterranean.
We are so in the centre of Rome which is impossible to name all the clubs that are available to tourists. Trastevere has its greatest and most important festival which is called the Feast of Noantri.
Every Sunday morning at Porta Portese is a large market of new and used many things: you almost can find everything, is very large and extended.
In the town of Castel Sant'Angelo Rome organizes beautiful fireworks. Castel Sant'Angelo you can always take a great walk on the "Passetto" is an old elevated corridor that the popes used to go from Castel Sant'Angelo to St. Peter's without being seen.
However the events in Rome are many: it depends on the seasons and months, so our guests will be advised at check-in.