*This apartment is just too good to be true and the pictures does not do it justice
* Fabulous Cabanas on roof terrace for your own private use, great for relaxing, sunbathing or having a glass of chilled wine
* Fully furnished luxury two bed apartment with modern, high quality furniture and fittings - large comfy settee/ lounge-dining area complete with TV and DVD and surround sound, (Since the beginning of this year astra satellite has been decommissioned, which means there is limited service on the Iberian peninsula, meaning lack of BBC, ITV Channel 4). However you can stream through your laptop.
* Internet access - p.a.y.g.
* Suit parents with young children, couples seeking luxury accommodation in a relaxing and spacious setting and people of all ages
all on one level, very safe for small children to run around
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, large built in fridge/freezer, etc - all high spec appliances including capsule coffee maker, ironing board, equipped with everything you can possibly need.
* Hot and Cold Air Conditioning (Large ceiling fan in Master bedroom, timer via remote to keep you cool throughout the warm nights).
* Fitted curtains and secure external electric shutters (blackout) throughout, great for having an afternoon snooze
Secure video entrance access/intercom system
* Large front and rear sunny balcony with barbecue, sun-canopy and outdoor furniture in addition to sunny roof terrace.
* Rear balcony off Master Bedroom has sea views
* 2 Luxury Bathrooms with Power Showers and bath
* Bright airy apartment very spacious.
* Access to Golfing
* Many nearby beaches accessible from town centre, our favourite being Cabanas and via ferry to Tavira beach.
* Highchair and cot available
* Private underground parking
*This is a great apartment - our favourite restaurant and cafe is a 10 minute walk away.
It is ideal for couples wanting a quiet setting but within walking distance to the town of Tavira which offers bars, restaurants and entertainment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Llha de Tavira 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 30 km, Nearest railway: Porta Nova. ( Pegada) 300 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
This is a very desirable apartment in a great location. It has its own private sunny Roof Terrace and Cabanas which is great to relax, read a book, have a glass of chilled wine, meditate or do some yoga etc. It has a very large living/dining area with a two and a three seater comfy settee and an easy chair. The main bedroom comprises a large king size bed with bedside lockers, lamps and a dressing table with stool and cabinet. It also has a large en-suite bathroom, sunny balcony with sea views. The main bathroom has a bath and shower, toilet and bidet. The second bedroom has two single beds, wardrobe and bedside locker, fans and lamps. It is fully air conditioned and furnished to a very high standard. The Master bedroom has a large ceiling fan which has remote access and a timer in which to keep you cool in the hot summer weather.
Also facilitates larger group, twinned with a similar apartment nearby, please ask if interested
|Further details outdoors|
The apartment is situated in a very quiet area with barbecue and seated balcony area. Master bedroom has an en-suite and private balcony. There is nearby access to a tennis court, golfing, blue flag beaches, near historic town of Tavira and access to a wide variety of shopping and restaurants all within walking distance. The local hotel welcomes you the use their pool. (excludes two weeks in Aug).
Apartment is on one level and very suitable for children and families, non smoking, also suitable for elderly and infirm.
Refundable deposit of £150.00 to be paid with balance of rent. This will be refunded once apartment is checked for breakages or unfair use of gas, water and electric charges. Please ask to see the Fair Usage Policy on arrival. The cost of rent includes utility costs, subject to fair usage.
For four persons there is a surcharge of £50.00 to cover extra utility costs and cleaning. Please see fair usage policy on arrival at apartment.
The Algarve has a mild climate and can be visited all year, the hottest months are July and August.
Being only 2hrs 45 mins flight from the UK it is also good for long week-end trips as well as full holiday's.
The Algarve is well known for it's superb blue flag beaches and different coast line from one end to the other.
It is a golfers paradise with many golf courses along the whole of the area.
The area is loved for its unspoilt beaches, lay-back atmosphere and breath taking scenery, making it an ideal holiday destination for families and experienced travellers alike.
Tavira is a picturesque town with cobbled streets and tiled roof buildings, it also has an abundance of pavement cafe's and bars to sit and watch the world go by. Tavira is known as the little Venice of Portugal, a truly special place full of old world charm.
The river Gilao meets the river Sequa and the Roman bridges that cross it are very attractive.
Take the little train or horse drawn carriage around Tavira to see the sights.
The beaches around the area are blue flag standard and those close by are part of the Ria Formosa National Park,
Visit Praia Barril beach which you can access by a little train or by foot, Iiha Tavira beach by boat from Tavira centre, Cabanas beach accessed by boat or if you prefer to drive up to the beach visit Praia Verde, Altura, Monte Gordo and many more.
In the summer there is a good program of evening entertainment much of it open air and free.
July and August are the months when the cine club film festival visit the town and well worth a look.
Other festivals are the medieval or the Easter parade in Tavira.
Visit the sea salt flats or the oyster and fish farms, go to the obsevatory tower in the north of the city or visit the castle.
Take a paddle steamer down the Guardian River to Alcotim or visit the Zoo Marine, the Aqualand pool or go karting, all a short drive away.
Take the ferry from Villa Real to Ayomonte a lovely village just over the Spanish border for Tapas.
There are several open markets in the area Tavira has one daily and there is a Sunday market only a few mins drive away.
There are three 18 hole golf courses and one 9 hole, Benemor is only a five mins drive and the others are within 20 mins.
Restaurants in the area are plentiful and serve local produce, the fish being caught daily
Try the fish stew called Cataplana at the Patio restaurant or a chinese at Dong Cheng in Bishops square real name Praca Padhina.
Eat Portugese steak overlooking the harbour, a short drive to Cabanas brings several more restaurants one being Pedros who serve fresh fish and meats try the skewered prawns.