Hi, I have these rooms in my vila in D7 for rent:
2 private bedrooms about 38sqm/each (with large bathroom & shower)
1 master bedroom about 64sqm (with balcony & large bathtub) --> occupied from Apr 6 to June 6.
- Balcony, large windows, wooden floor, full furnished (TV, air conditioner, refrigerator, queen size bed with mattress, table & chairs, wardrobe, water heater, shelves). Private bathrooms and passcode for each room.
- Large living room, side yard to park car/bikes. Large kitchen with baker, microwave, gas cooks, refrigerator, dining table, dishes, glasses and utensils.
- Gardens and trees everywhere. Front large rooftop with stone table and chairs, trees, where is suitable for BBQ. Back rooftop with washing machine, place to dry your clothes.
- Very comfortable, windy, bright with nature lights, fresh air and trees. Totally safe in a green, quiet, friendly area. A very nice view to the crowded areas from the rooftop. You'll live in a place like country home but till very close to the crowded, dynamic center of the city.
- Easy to go everywhere: right at the back of Citimart at Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3 (New Saigon), 5-7mins to Lotte Mart, RMIT, FV Hospital, Crescent mall, SSIS & a local market. You can go to D.1, D.3, D.4 in 15 mins, D.5, D.10 in 20mins, D.2, Binh Thanh Dist. in 25 - 30 mins riding bikes. It takes
- I'll provide monthly ticket to the shared outdoor swimming pool & gym at Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3 with very cheap price for tenants who want them. You can walk there and home in 5 mins.
USD295/month long term, USD320/month short term (less than 3 months) for normal bedrooms.
USD320/month long term, USD355/month short term (less than 3 months) for master bedroom.
All included: rental, electricity, water, TV cable, unlimited wifi, management fee to take care of all other maintenance/services for whole house, maid for the public area and twice/week/room.
One month deposit and 1 month rental when moving in.
A nice Belgium lady who works in furniture company, speaks French, English.
Landlord: I'm a single mom Vietnamese, open-minded, easy to be with. If you make friend and stay in my vila, I can help a lot for your work and life in Vietnam. I'm not a real estate broker.
Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day!
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Vung Tau beach is 45 mins driving car 120 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 1, Lounge seats for 1|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
- It's a gateway for who wants to enjoy a countryside living in a friendly neighborhood, who wants to avoid polluted centre of the city yet still wants to easily go visit it.
- Closed to Lotte Mart, RMIT, FV Hospital & local market and an outdoor swimming pool, Citimart at Hoang Anh Gia Lai 3 (New Saigon). You can go to D.1, D.3, D.4 in 15 mins, D.5, D.10 in 20mins, D.2, Binh Thanh Dist. in 25 - 30 mins riding bikes. You can check the map I uploaded in Photos.
- Nearest beach 45 mins driving car.
- Nearest golf court 10 mins driving motorbike.
- 15 mins to centre of the city where located tourist area with many tourist spots, entertainment & shopping centers.
- Green, fresh, quiet and calm.
- The house is large with nature lights, fresh air and windy.
- Totally safe with one way in and out. No pollution and crows.