Spacious, privately owned comfortably & tastefully furnished 1 bedroom apartment in a small private residence, perfectly located next to beaches, restaurants & amenities. This apartment has an air-conditioned double bedroom, a large air-conditioned living/dining area with a double sofabed and a private balcony .
All mod cons including digital safe, TV/DVD/CD player. Ample bed linen & bathroom towels provided.
Own sizable swimming pool, tropical gardens & 24h concierge. Daily maid service included. Cooking, laundry/ironing & babysitting services available on request for a small fee. English/French speaking private chauffeur available.
2 minutes walk to lovely, safe & pristine sheltered beaches with fine white sand & turquoise waters - no roads to cross. Great snorkelling & a variety of watersports on offer at local beaches. All amenities 1- 5 min. walk: excellent reasonably priced restaurants, bars, supermarkets, excursion & diving centres, car/bike/scooter hire centres, taxi stands, bus stops, bank & internet café. Tennis courts, beautician/hairdresser (home visits), chemist & doctor under 1 min. walk.
Reliable taxi/minibus airport transfers can be arranged. Representative to welcome you & ensure your stay is comfortable & enjoyable. Ideal for couples & honeymooners but also for small families.
Travel cot , high chair, toys, books, cartoons, board games are available on request.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Péreybère beaches 100 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Plaisance - Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Internationa 70 km, Nearest railway: N/A|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
Facilities: full set of cutlery, crockery, pots & pans and cooking utensils. Kettle, toaster, coffee machine, hair dryer, ironing board/iron. Smoke alarm and fire extinguisher.
Bed linen & bathroom towels provided. The bedroom has an orthopaedic mattress, its own remote controlled air-conditioning & ample hanging & shelf space. The living room has a sofabed to sleep an extra 2 people. A travel cot is available and can be placed in the bedroom or living room. A baby high chair is also available.
Daily maid service is included . On request, our housekeeper can cook tasty local dishes for around 250 to 350 Rupees/person.
|Further details outdoors|
The apartment is in a small residential complex mostly owned by Mauritians as 2nd holiday homes, so it is quiet and you should have almost exclusive and private use of the pool & gardens most of the time. Deckchairs are available in the apartment for you to use by the pool.
The apartment is situated in the well serviced village of Péreybère on the sheltered & unspoilt part of the island's North coast, which can be walked along for many miles. Péreybère boasts several exceptional and safe beaches with crystal clear waters.
Péreybère also has a great variety of excellent restaurants, amenities, supermarkets, shops & water activities. The main beach offers snorkelling, water skiing, speedboat tours, glass-bottom boats, parasailing, pedalos, sea kayaking and also restaurants and cafés. For those who prefer to be away from it all, Péreybère also has several deserted beautiful beaches and delightful little coves.
Péreybère retains a perfect balance between the tourist resort atmosphere of Grand-Baie (less than 5 minutes ride away) and the sleepy fishing village of Cap Malheureux further up the coast (about 5 minutes ride away).
With its good transport links, Péreybère is also a convenient departure point for daily excursions to anywhere on the island, whether by boat, hired car, hired scooter, bus or taxi. Any part of the island can be reached in less than 2 hours drive.
A great variety of reasonably priced activities can be booked a few minutes walk from the apartment:
-dolphins visit by catamaran with possibility of swimming with dolphins
-yacht/trimaran/catamaran/boat day cruises to offshore deserted islands of L'ile Plate & L'ile D'ambre, all with immaculate beaches (with barbecue, stops for swimming & snorkelling)
-excursion to the beautiful island of Ile aux Cerfs, with barbecue, swimming & snorkeling
-full day trip on the “Isla Mauricia”, the oldest active magnificent sailing boat, with lunch, snorkeling & musicians
-Captain Nemo’s undersea walk with a helmet for 30 min., great for non-divers & children over 7
-half day/full day deep sea fishing (marlin, tuna and other species)
-parasailing over beautiful lagoon
-Blue Safari Submarine: discover the undersea world at a depth of 35 meters, great for anyone over the age of 2
-Nessee semi-submersible boat with snorkelling between fishes & reefs to discover the marine life
If you can tear yourself away from the spectacular beaches & lagoons, there are also many historical sites & interesting places to explore less than half an hour away. Examples include:
- 5 min. taxi/ bus ride to the resort town of Grand-Baie with its charming shopping arcades, its market, its restaurants on the water's edge & bars.
- 5 minute taxi/bus ride to the quaint fishing village of Cap Malheureux, where you can buy fresh fish from local fishermen
- 15 minutes taxi/bus ride to "Horse Riding Delights, where you can hire horses or bicycles to ride through the grounds of the former "Mont Choisy Sugar Estate".
- 15 minutes taxi/bus ride to the Aquarium where you will be able to see and touch a great array of tropical sealife in giant tanks & touch pools
- 15 minutes drive to The Verger de Labourdonnais, a beautiful colonial house surrounded by a 40 hectar sugar cane plantation & an orchard with all tropical fruit trees of Mauritius and nurseries with colourful & perfumed flowers
- 20 minutes taxi/bus ride to 'Le Jardin de Pamplemousses', a unique tropical botanical gardens with giant indigenous tortoises & small zoo.
- 20 minutes taxi/bus ride to "L'Aventure du Sucre", an old sugar mill converted into a interesting museum in a beautiful location retracing the history of Mauritius.
- 25 minutes away: the town of Goodlands, with its colourful market, its chocolate factory & its large Historic Marine model boat factory.
- 25 minutes away, in the town of Triolet, you will be able to visit the Maheswarnath Temple, which is the largest hindu temple in Mauritius.
- About 30 min. bus/taxi drive, you can reach the island's capital, Port-Louis, with its exotic markets, its China Town & pagodas, its temples, its modern Caudan shopping complex & its fascinating "Blue Penny Museum".
And there is much more to see .....