This luxury 3rd floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom air-conditioned apartment can be found in the Universal area, just 1 kilometre from the restaurants and bars of the harbour area.
Iris village being a new development, is in a quiet setting within easy reach of the local amenities, but far enough away to relax and chill out.
It's mature, landscaped areas complement the 4 private swimming pools that this apartment has to offer.
2 large split level pools are the focal point of the complex, while a safe toddlers pool with fountain keeps the little ones happy.
Showers and toilets are situated on both levels and easily accessed. All this within a security patrolled, gated complex away from the hustle and bustle.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||1.2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* A safe is situated in the wardrobe of the double bedroom.
* The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor at the top of the block, so no annoying scraping of furniture on tiles from above.
* There is an intercom system in the apartment that can be buzzed from outside the building to allow entry.
* Spacious wardrobes in the bedrooms allow plenty of room for clothes.
|Further details outdoors|
Personal underground parking keeps the car cool from the Cyprus sun. Entry to the complex by car is via a security barrier which is operated by a 4 figure number.
* Should there be a problem, a security officer patrols the development 24 hours a day and will be able to help you.
* There is also a reception area if there is a problem in the apartment, for example, lights not working.
The Paphos region enjoys the most days of sunshine a year (reportedly 340) in Cyprus and probably the most pleasant of climates with temperatures ranging from 16C in Winter to the high 30s in July and August. This makes the area a good all year round holiday destination.
Outdoor life is second nature to residents here.
There are many places of interest to visit. The Akamas nature reserve and its turtles, the Troodos mountains with its snow, Aphrodites rock (said to be the birth place of Aphrodite), the UNESCO World Heritage Site with its famous mosaics and the Tombs of the Kings are just a few.
The harbour area and the castle built in the 13th century is within walking distance and it}s amphitheatre holds concerts at various times of the year.
The Cypriots are very friendly people and just like in the UK, drive on the left hand side of the road.
* Iris Village is a great base for your holiday, whatever you like to do. Obviously, the sun, sea and fantastic pools make it quite easy to just relax, read a book and let the world go by.
* If you want a more energetic holiday there is plenty to do.
* There are 3 good golf courses within 10 miles of the apartment and because of its great climate is most popular between February - May and September - November.
* Hiking, trekking and cycling are all popular, cycle hire is available near the Limnaria centre.
* The Paphos Waterpark is only a short bus journey away and near to this you will find karting and a putting course for the kids.
There is also a soft play area for the kids (Kids Kingdom) and a tenpin bowling alley close by.
There are many beaches in Kato Paphos, the closest and most popular (15 minutes walk) situated next to Alexander the Great hotel which also has a beach bar and restaurant. Coral Bay is also a short bus journey where you will find 2 beaches.
The selection of different restaurants within walking distance is huge. English, Cypriot, Italian, Chinese & Japanse are plentiful. MacDonalds, Pizza Hut and Kentucky Fried Chicken are all an option for the children should you feel the need!
Bar Street with its clubs, pubs & bars are 1 kilometre away. But far enough away for a bit of peace and quiet.