Three bedrooms: 1 x galleried kingsize double & 1 x family room with 3 single divan beds that can be joined together to form 1 x large double bed and 1 single bed should you wish (please inform us prior to arrival) , with separate access to shared ensuit (bath with shower over, basin and WC), 1 x groundfloor kingsize double & ensuit (bath with shower over, basin and WC), ground floor WC/basin. Large , vaulted ceiling, openplan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with 3 steps down to sun lounge with French doors to decked area with hot tub and wonderful mountain views.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Barmouth 40 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Manchester or Liverpool 90 km, Nearest railway: Wrexham/Gobowen 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* Open all year – short breaks available throughout the “winter period” and great last minute offers – just ask!
* The three cottages are graded 4/5 star Visit Wales (The Welsh Tourist Board)
* Wi-Fi available for £10 per stay
* No extra charge for use of Hot Tub
* All cottages are warm and cosy and well heated
* Child friendly environment
* Y Beudy has fantastic under floor heating
* Close to mountains and beaches
* Fresh flowers and complimentary welcome food and drinks.
* Fluffy white bathrobes and slippers provided.
* Christmas and New year – all cottages festively decorated with plenty of home made mince pies....delicious!
* All cottages non-smoking.
* Maid service available Mon - Friday ....just ask!
* Full Welsh delicious Breakfast delivered to your cottage at £10.00 per person
* Dinner delivered to your cottage ..... just ask for a Dinner menu at £15 / £18
* Sorry, no pets
Best known for the stunning Snowdonia National Park, this region of Wales is the ideal destination for families or couples in search of a walking holiday either in the mountains or by the sea – from the dramatic peaks, lakes and waterfalls of the National Park to the fine sandy beaches of Abersoch and Colwyn Bay. History lovers can visit the magnificent castles of Caernafon, Criccieth, Conwy and many more, and young and old alike will love a trip on the Welsh Highland Railway. Also worth a visit is the pretty clifftop village of Portmeirion in Gwynedd.
LLANUWCHLLYN & BALA Bythynnod Bryn Caled are located in a stunning location overlooking the picturesque village of Llanuwchllyn and the Aran mountain. Llanuwchllyn is a mile away and a lovely walk along the public footpath along the river Lliw. In the village a visit to the Eagles Inn is a must for excellent home made food and a cold beer - the traditional Welsh Sunday lunch is a treat not to be missed. As this area is a walkers paradise you may wish to go for a long leisurely walks along the public footpaths from the village or even hop on the little steam train from the village to the town of Bala.
The bustling market town of Bala lies within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park and is located at the head of Llyn Tegid, Bala’s famous lake, which is the largest natural lake in Wales and home to a unique fish called the Gwyniaid
The town of Bala is about 10 minutes drive away and has a number of good quality restaurants and pubs. Bala is a small town but has a lot to offer any visitors. Bala is also within travelling distance of some great shopping and historical towns such as Chester, Ruthin, Llangollen and Porthmadog Bala.
There is a Golf at 5.6 miles away in Bala.