Villa Vernissa is a typical Mallorcan country house. Located just 6 km from the sea in Santa Margalida (Spanish Santa Margarita) it is ideal for those who wish to enjoy relaxing and calm holidays. Vernissa, with a beautiful garden and a private pool, is a nice place to sunbathe, have a morning swim, read a book in a hammock or have an ''al fresco'' dinner with your family and friends. The villa can accommodate 6 people in 3 bedrooms. Vernissa is tastefully furnished with everything you may need for an enjoyable self-catering holiday, very charming and comfortable.
The villa consists of two floors. On the ground floor there is a living room with sat TV, a dining room with a beautiful wooden table for twelve people, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a room with a double bed. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one with two single beds and the other with a double bed and a toilet. Separated from the house there is a kitchen, a wood stove and a barbecue. By the porch there is an outside table for enjoying breakfast and dinner on the open air terrace with views overlooking the garden and swimming pool.
Comfort and Amenities:
Parking, Wi-Fi Internet, Satellite TV, DVD Player, High Chair, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Cooker, Iron, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Washing Machine, Barbeque, Hair Dryer. Linens and Towels are provided. Air-Conditioning and Ping-Pong table availble 215 season.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Port Alcudia|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma de Mallorca 55 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 11 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ|
Port d'Alcudia is a small fishing port, which nowadays has become a popular place for people enjoying life on the beach. The promenade has won several competitions in architecture and urbanism Radiating through the Port is a pleasant aroma with a breeze. On one side the sea, "llauts" traditional fishing boats and modern marina Alcudiamar. On the other hand, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores. And facing the beach, miles of fine sand that draws the semicircle of the bay of Alcúdia. It is the most popular beach, which has all sorts of services including bars, boat rental and sailing courses and an aquatic park.
Not only is the beach. Those browsers have a lot to do beach in Alcúdia in the town since there are almost twenty: sand, rocks, accessible only by sea. Among the intimate beaches include Alcanada, or the S'Illot Coll Baix. The latter is a true marvel of nature that is only accessible by boat or after a pleasant outing among pine trees and rocks.
At 1 mile from the apartment you will find the old town of Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has his back to the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathe his feet the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay of Alcudia between the north wind, sea and inland. All Majorca near Alcúdia.
Does not detract from the historical legacy that remains today Alcúdia an unknown place and for many island residents. As surprising as for some unknown to most. It is not common to find an authentic place so located as close to the tourist and has kept the essence of Mediterranean town where everything happens at another speed, where everything is savoured and enjoyed. Alcudia, in a sense, we live today as yesterday, taken within its medieval walls (which began building in 1300). Sa Plaza is the hub of "alcudienses", place of passage, the meeting point. Around it are bars and terraces that allow us to enjoy this peaceful place and combine it with a good dish.
The surroundings of the apartment have plenty of options, attractions and activities to do with many places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 4 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 2 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)