*Total 'WOW' factor panoramic views*
Baan Kuno occupies a stunning location on the North shore of Koh Samui in Bophut Hills and enjoys incredible ocean views of both Chaweng and Bophut. Despite its hill top location Baan Kuno is very easy to reach by car without any white knuckle driving moments.
Special Offers (please inquire to receive discounts):
• Free Nights: Pay 5 nights and stay 6 nights (on daily rates)
• Lower Rate Occupancy
• Early Bird Discount 10%: for bookings made 120 days in advance (with deposit paid)
• Discounted Car Hire: up to 25% Off Car Rentals
Note: Promotions are not applicable for Xmas Season
Note: Early Bird is not available for lower occupancy rates
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
*Open-plan airy chic design*
The off road parking area at the entrance to the villa has ample space for two large cars. From the parking area the villa is reached through two impressive teak doors that lead onto a stepping stone path that meanders across the beautifully landscaped lush tropical gardens. A flight of stairs leads up to the main entrance hall that is light and airy and has some attractive artworks on its walls. From here double doors open up onto the open plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as the pool terrace.
The fully equipped modern, western style kitchen has a large fridge freezer with drinks dispenser, a built in electric fan oven, a microwave and a three ring gas hob. The kitchen is separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar that can seat up to four.
The dining area has a large teak dining table that can comfortably seat up to six diners. The living area has a glass wall to the front aspect from where the spectacular views can be enjoyed as well as a comfortable L shaped sofa, a flat screen TV with surround sound and a DVD player.
*Suntrap haven with plenty of shaded retreats*
The infinity swimming pool also offers incredible views. The large pool terrace has non slip tiles and four comfortable sun loungers. There is a guest WC and rain shower next to the pool and the concertina glass doors between the terrace and the living area open fully to provide the ultimate indoor outdoor living experience. The terrace then extends across the width of the lounge and is flanked by glass safety walls so the view is not interrupted.
*Private spacious ensuite bedrooms providing the perfect private space*
The upstairs master bedroom can be found across from the lounge. This room also has a balcony to the front aspect with glass safety walls. From here the view is breathtaking. This bedroom has a large and comfortable bed, behind which is a useful office area. The en-suite bathroom has his and hers sinks as well as a rain shower and private WC. From here a split level staircase takes you past a large window where more incredible views can be enjoyed to the lower level.
The second master bedroom, directly below the first, has all of the same features and is the same in size and layout as the one above. Both these rooms have been tastefully decorated with wooden artworks created by an artist from Chiang Mai. Both rooms also benefit from flat screen TV's and DVD players and jaw dropping views of both the gardens and the ocean.
The third bedroom, found on this level, is a twin bedroom with its own ocean view balcony and en-suite bathroom. The forth bedroom can be found to the rear of the lower level and has a double bed and en-suite bathroom and garden view balcony. Each of the bedrooms has a rechargeable torch, a hair dryer and ample storage space.
There is a large store room on this level that houses batteries that are charged from the state of the art solar paneling system. This is an especially useful feature during times when the island experiences power cuts as well as being eco friendly. There is fifth bedroom with a comfortable single bed and garden views. Steps from here lead past the staff quarters and onto the garden that has large BBQ and dining terrace with beautiful ocean views. This property has been beautifully designed and has high end fixtures and fittings.
*Interior design with a touch of class*
The tasteful decor throughout the property has been handpicked by the owners who have paid great attention to details. The property is light and breezy and offers a great deal of privacy. The layout of this property makes it ideal for couples sharing and will be especially attractive to those who care about the environment.
• Please add 10% service tax to the rates (covering all services included - no further service will apply during stay)
• For lower occupancy (2 bed/sleeps 4), please deduct $100 per night to High & Easter Seasons. Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Extra Beds $50 Per bed / pp.
• Daily rates include full time live in staff
Rental Rates Include:
• Applicable VAT
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Fulltime resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Chef Service (breakfast & lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary).
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 24/7 Security around the villa
• Special discounts for rental car hire, up to 25% off
Rental Rates Exclude:
• Service charge 10% (one-off payment covering all services included)
• Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
• Private Chef (evening) 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
Terms & Security Deposit
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||15:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Bo Phut 2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Koh Samui 2 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 5 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||King Beds (2), Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 11, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Koh Samui is the rare gem of the Gulf of Thailand. Conserving the idyllic simplicity of a tropical hideaway, it is mostly characterized by its powdery white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and welcoming locals where you will delight yourself in a late-day Robinson Crusoe experience in comfort.
In such an idyllic setting the temptation is simply to laze peacefully on the beach and soak up a tropical sun tan. But if you want more there are amenities for water sports, such as windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling. The coastal waters are exciting to explore and are especially rich in shoals of brightly coloured fish and exotic coral formations.
The largest and most popular beaches on Samui are Chaweng, Lamai, Bo Phut and Maenam. For those looking for a quieter place to spend their holiday or business trip, there is another twenty or so other beaches to choose from.
Bophut is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Koh Samui, commonly referred to as Samui by locals, is an island located close to the mainland town of Surat Thani. Samui is Thailand's 2nd largest island after Phuket. It boasts an area of approximately 225 km2 and a population of 63,000. 1.5 million tourists visit annually. Large enough so as to give you lots of things to explore during your stay, but small enough to provide a homey atmosphere, Koh Samui and the welcoming manner of the local population is sure to charm you from your very first visit.