This double 6-bedrooms beautiful holiday home will charm you with its location on the top of a villa hill, with its amazing panorama, modern facilities and stylish look. In an elevated position on the villa area between Albena and Balchik, named Izgrev, Villa Emloti commands stunning panoramic sea views that will take your breath away. It is the perfect choice for couples who are looking for a romantic holiday in a quiet location that is slightly removed, but still had good access to the nearby town of Balchik and the second biggest beach resort on the North coast - Albena. The villa offers also ideal family accommodation within short drive distance of the beaches and all amenities in these both popular summer destinations. If you decide to travel a little further south (about 12 km from the villa) you'll come to the busiest resort of Golden sands, which will surprise you with its entertainment and water sport facilities. Do not miss the chance to travel north to Kaliakra cap and to enjoy many picturesque walks - it would not take you more than 20 min drive.
Villa Emloti consists of two semi-detached villas with 3 en-suite bedrooms each. On the ground floor of this spacious double villa there are two separated wide living rooms each of which ideally combine an open plan kitchen area (very good equipped with a large refrigerator, oven, 4 electric hobs, washing machine, dishwasher, extractor, microwave, coffee machine and a toaster), dining area for 6 (with further 6 places outside) and 2 lounge areas with Satellite TV and DVD. The lounges on the ground floor are easily converted into double sofa beds and could raise the total sleeps of Villa Emloti up to 16 people.
On the first floor you will find 4 bedrooms (two are with a large double bed, the second ones are with twin beds) each of them en-suite.
On the top floor there are another 2 double bedrooms with a single sofa bed and a separate bathroom. The total number of the bedrooms in the double house are 6.
There is no interconnection between both villas, which will guarantee your privacy. A quick glance inside each villa:
Villa 1: ground floor living room with open plan kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 shower-rooms
Villa 2: ground floor living room with open plan kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 shower-rooms
Villa is fully air-conditioned. Satellite TV available in the living rooms. House security system available. Pool size - 8 m x 4 m. Parking space for 4 cars - on the street. Villa Emloti consists of two villas with total sleeps of 16. When you are looking for a holiday house for a large family or 3 - 4 small groups of friends you will find a large space to welcome all of you in the villa - with two separate living rooms, 6 bedrooms and 6 shower rooms. The villa comes with a washing machine / tumble dryer combined in each side of the villa with ironing facilities, located in a separate utility room off the kitchen area.
• Distanced from:
- Varna airport - 40 km.
- Bourgas airport - 175 km.
- Balchik town - 5 km.
- Albena resort - 4 km.
- A local bus station - 800 m.
- A local groceries - 800 m.
- A local restaurant - 800 m.
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Albena Beach 3 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Varna International Airport 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 6 En suites|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (4), Single beds (4), Bunk Beds (2), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Places of interest:
- Balchik (about 12 000 population) is a charming town, located 47 km north of Varna city. It is like an amphitheatre on the very seashore. The Royal Palace, the Botanical garden, the churches, the Museum of History together with many other attractions make Balchik one of the most visited resorts on the Black sea coast. The Balchik port played an important role in the town's development, being the third sea-side port in terms of significance after the ones in Varna and Burgas. The unique nature and the ancient history make the today's romantic charm of Balchik - a constant source of inspiration for artists, poets and artists.
- The Royal Palace and the Botanical garden in Balchik. The official name of the palace was the Quiet Nest Palace. It was constructed between 1926 and 1937, during the Romanian rule of the region, for the needs of Queen Maria of Romania. Attracted by the beauty and the romanticism of the seaside town, inspired by the centuries-old trees, the wild flowers and the bird species in the region, Queen Maria of Romania selected Balchik to build her summer residence.The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. In 1955 the Balchik Botanical Garden was established at the place of the palace's park. It has an area of 65,000 m² and accommodates 2000 plant species. One of the garden's main attractions is the collection of large-sized cactus species arranged outdoors on 1000 m².
- Kaliakra cape is the longest cape on the Bulgarian coast. The picturesque cape is located about 30 km north from Balchik. Kaliakra cape stretches 2 km deep into the sea and consists of 60-70 m high limestone rocks, the inaccessibility of which has been the main reason for the construction of an ancient fortress named Tirisis there. According to local tradition forty girls, the sole survivors of a Turkish attack, tied their long plaits of hair together and jumped to their deaths, rather than be raped by the victors. Nowadays Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins, shags and a numbers of typical steppe birds can be observed, it is one of the very good birdwatching sites in Bulgaria.
- Kavarna town is one of the relatively bigger towns along the Black Sea coast with its population of a bit over 12 200. On the high hill of Chirakman, which is 3 km away from Kavarna, still can be seen remains of Roman fortresses and medieval town. Kavarna, recognised today as the Rock capital of Bulgaria with so many concerts of world famous bands and artists like Apocalyptica, Deep Purple, Saxxon, Ronnie James Dio, Scorpions, Accept, Destruction, Gamma Rey and Victory, turns into an attractive place for a holiday, combining the modern comfort with a unique atmosphere, at the same time preserving its tranquility and charm.
- Durankulak and Shabla lakes - The Durankulak lake was declared a protected area in 1983 as part of the measures for the preservation of endangered species. It is also where one of the two major birth migration routes passes – the so-called “Via Pontika”. Near the lakes of Shabla and Durankulak there are law-protected damp areas of international importance. These territories are the most significant winter quarters in Europe for many water birds. The Shabla Lake is one of the biggest habitats of the White Water Lily and Yellow Water Lily in Bulgaria. The lakes give shelter also to the Otter, which is a rare animal species in Europe.