This new air conditioned villa is furnished in a modern, contemporary style and to a very high standard. The ground floor features a spacious lounge / dining room with large leather sofa, modern fittings including HD LCD TV, DVD player and iPod docking station. Patio doors with electric shutter lead out to a large covered, outdoor loggia overlooking the private garden, an ideal place to relax with book and a glass of the local wine, and to enjoy 'al fresco' dining, with lovely views of the hillside around the Bay of St Tropez..
The terrace is furnished with a wooden dining table with seating for 6. The fully equipped luxury kitchen features ultra chic red, high gloss high quality units and shiny black granite work surfaces together with integrated appliances, including fridge / freezer, electric oven and grill, Tassimo coffee machine, ceramic hob, washing machine, microwave and dishwasher.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Les Issambres 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice (www.niceaeroport.fr) 75 km, Nearest railway: St Raphael 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• This is a very high quality villa with a large lounge/diner, luxury fully fitted kitchen, ceramic hob, oven and black granite worktops,
• The fridge freezer is large and the kitchen comes loaded with equipment including a Tassimo coffee machine which is easy to use and produces superb coffee
• Seperate Air conditioning in the lounge and in each of the bedrooms makes hot days very comfortable
• Ceramic floor tiles throughout add to the crisp contemporary decor
• There are two seperate toilets, one upstairs and one downstairs which is very convenient and the stairs has a hand rail for extra safety
• Both bedrooms have en-suite, one being a bathroom and the other a shower room.
• Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and in the case of the twin room it is via a walk in wardrobe room
The Villa sleeps 4 in the two bedrooms but can accomodate 6 via the double sofa bed in the lounge if needed.
• It is a home with lovely paintings, leather sofa and HD LCD TV with satellite and DVD player
• The radio/CD also has an iPOD holder and there is a selection of CDs and DVDs for you to use or books for you to read.
• Bed linen, tea towels and bathroom towels are provided (but not beach towels) and changed weekly
• In addition to the dining table and chairs in the loggia, there is a dining table in the large lounge which is great for inside dining or family board or card games
|Further details outdoors|
• There is a reserved parking space (number 15)
• A remote access fob is provided with the keys to enable entrance through the electronic gates
• Villa 4 boasts a lovely covered patio/ loggia and garden ideal for late evening meals
• A high quality electric BBQ is provided for al-fresco cooking
• Quality sun loungers are provided that can be used in the garden or taken to the shared pool
• You will be met by our local agent to hand you the keys.
• Cleaning is included in the price and there is a weekly change of bed linen and bath towels
• Our agent can provide pre-arranged essential shopping for you prior to your arrival if you wish
This is the famous Cote d'Azur with it's wonderful sandy beaches and romantic coves.
Just a mere 8km along the coast is the very popular St Maxime with its artists, numerous restaurants, night life incuding a Casino, live music and street markets where you can soak up the atmosphere browsing the evening fare or play a game of boules in the sea front square.
Super chic St Tropez is close by with its designer shops, mega yachts and glitzy restaurants and bars - ideal for celebrity spotting during the summer season
In the other direction along the coast from Les Issambres lies Frejus with spectacular weekly fireworks in the summer, long sandy beaches, a water park, go-kart track, Zoo, Roman remains and many restaurants and shops.
Further still are the sophisticated resorts of Cannes, Antibbes, Nice and Monaco which all can be experienced in a day trip.
There are two local golf courses close by in Ste Maxime and Roquebrune sur Argens where there is also a lovely fresh lake for boating below the spectacular view of 'the rock' for which it is named.
Les Issambres is a small chic coastal village on the Gulf of St Tropez in the commune of Roquebrune-Sur-Agens, an area of outstanding natural beauty. It boasts a marina, sailing club and wonderful sandy beaches. It is served by a number of restaurants, various shops, petit casino supermarket, lovely boulangerie (the pain raison is our favourite), pharmacy, post office and tourist office. In the summer it has a weekly craft and food market in the village square. The boat taxi across the bay to St Tropez is well worth using especially to experience the atmosphere of St Tropez on market day and the super celebrity glitz of the super yachts