This is a MODERN 2-bedroomed TOWNHOUSE built and furnished to the highest specifications. One of the resort's superior properties. With SPECTACULAR GOLF COURSE VIEWS, guests have access to the resort's extensive facilities including several pools, a spa, the championship golf course, numerous other sporting facilities and different on-site dining options. PLENTY OF PARKING at the door.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Salema 2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 110 km, Nearest railway: Lagos 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The property is well-proportioned internally, with internal access to a very private roof terrace which houses a barbecue. The lounge terrace offers wonderful views over the gofl course. The property is beautifully decorated, with modern, stylish furniture of the highest quality. Remote-controlled airconditioning, fully lined urtains with voile, and other features, make this property of the highest standard.
|Further details outdoors|
The communal pool is a few metres away from the property entrance. Parking is equally close. Guests have access to the championship golf course, spa, restaurants, bowls lawns, driving range, football and archery range, tennis courts and many more facilities.
Spend some pleasant and unforgettable holidays at this sophisticated resort a few kilometres from the beach and 15 km from the historical city of Lagos. Ideally situated in a region of rich contrasts, of coast, valley and mountains, it offers much to do and see, many unforgettable visits and trips with easy access by modern highways or via roads less travelled by. For instance:
• A visit along the picturesque coastline to the historical Cape of Sagres, where Prince Henry “the Navigator” established the XIV century Sagres Nautical School. Splendid panoramic views of the sea, rocks, white cliffs, white, sandy beaches and abundant flora amidst the famous Algarvian triad of almond, kerob and fig (almond trees blossom in January/February). Go further up the unspoilt West Coast and see the Algarve in all its rugged, breathtaking beauty.
• Visit the spectacular Bravura Dam, in the Espinhaço de Cão mountain range, only 30 minutes away.
• Visit the historical city of Lagos, built inside castle walls, with its fortresses, narrow streets and typical quarters, contrasting sharply to the city’s modern architecture, as embodied by the marine parade and its adjacent, newly-constructed marina offering a variety of activities.
• Inland, there are forests, the Monchique mountains, a zoo, and many other activities for the entire family;
• Restaurants, shopping centres, various sports (including golf), daily boat trips, are some of the many entertainments that the visitor can enjoy in the surrounding areas.
The region experiences hot summers and mild winters. Winter rain is infrequent but transforms the landscape into a quite lush subtropical bloom of plants and flowers.
Budens is a typical, relaxed village, and is close to the very popular sea-side resort of Salema, which still retains much of its fisherman village feel. Centred around the pristine beach, flanked by cliffs, the beach is minutes away from the golf resort. Several locations of historical interest can be found nearby.
With Lagos on your doorstep, entertainment is only minutes away. The local guide, issued monthly, will inform visitors of festivals as diverse as the yearly food and confectionery fair, the summer jazz festival, sporting events, arts exhibitions (both ongoing and seasonal), and many other activities. Gastronomic variety and delights abound, not least centred around the fish market which provides local restaurants with an enviable variety of fish and seafood.