Leave the problems and stress of your everyday life:
Villa Thea is set in a peaceful location amongst the olive groves in the quiet hamlet of Kangatika and has beautiful sea views across to mainland Greece. Perfect for that special holiday.
* We want our guests to be comfortable and enjoy a relaxing holiday.
* We offer a personalised service.
* Complimentary welcome pack on arrival
* Swimming pool
* Well furnished villa with soft double sprung beds
* Air conditioning
* Fully equipped kitchen
* New for 2015 (1200 spin) Washing machine
* Filtered water to all taps in the villa.
* Comfortably sleeps 6 (1 double and 2 twin bedrooms) but also has double day bed suitable for children and a cot.
* Beach and pool towels provided.
* Balcony and terrace
* Sunbeds, umbrellas and outside eating.
* B.B.Q area.
* Short walk to the nearest beaches
* Short walk to the nearest restaurants (Kangatika and Fontana)
* One kilometre from the charming fishing village of Loggos
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Levrekio 750 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Kapodistrias International Airport (Corfu)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The Villa offers comfortable accommodation for 6 adults and up to 3 children.
* 3 double/twin bedrooms; 2 first floor rooms with 2 single beds in each and 1 ground floor room with a double bed, all beds are double sprung with sprung base and sprung mattress for extra comfort.
* 1 single first floor bedroom, suitable for children only (with daybed which opens out to a double bed, and child's cot).
* Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
* The 2 first floor bedrooms facing the sea have patio doors giving access to a balcony and a small upper patio set with table and seating to enjoy the view whilst having a morning coffee or an evening drink.
* The ground floor double bedroom has patio doors opening onto the pool and patio
* 2 bathrooms with 2 sinks and a large shower area in each.
* Toilet paper supplied.
* Open plan living area with comfortable sofas seating 8.
* Dining area which seats 8 plus child's highchair.
* Fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob and large fridge/freezer.
* Water to all outlets in the house is of drinkable quality.
* Windows and patio doors fitted with mosquito nets
* Large patio with seating, table and loungers
* 8 metre x 4 metre pool.
* Towels for use on the beach and poolside are supplied.
* B.B.Q. area.
|Further details outdoors|
The Villa faces south and has sun on the terraces most of the day. From both the first floor terrace and the pool terrace you can enjoy lovely sea views across to the Greek Mainland. The pool terrace has sunloungers, umbrellas for shade and table and chairs for outside dinning. The first floor terrace has seating for 4. The villa has several mature olive trees within the garden.
There is secluded car parking within the gates to the villa.
A Bar-B-Q area with tables and chairs to seat 8.
On your arrival in Corfu we will advise and arrange for your onward transport to Paxos . We do not charge for this service it is on a pay-as-you-go basis (we do not employ the carriers).
English speaking representative on hand to answer any questions or help with any problems.
Welcome pack for all visitors.
Can arrange car or boat hire if required.
Can arrange private boat trips with skipper and refreshments.
We welcome smokers but would ask that you smoke outside the villa.
We are flexible about arrival and departure dates and will offer extra days free if the villa is not booked to another party.
We take on board all our guests comments to improve our villa and service
Seven miles long by three miles wide, Paxos nestles like a green jewel in the Ionian Sea. The island landscape is covered by some 200,000 olive trees, bought to Paxos (as they were to Corfu) by the Venetians.
In Greek mythology, Poseidon created the island by striking Corfu with his trident, so that he and wife Amphitrite could have some peace and quiet,that is what a holiday on Paxos offers today, no loud discos, no clubs,just a peaceful sunny place where you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
Paxos has a way of life which is reminiscent of that described by Gerald Durrell in his books about Corfu in the 1930s. small goat and donkey tracks crisscross the island and In the olive season it is still possible to meet a little Greek lady carrying a sack of olives, which she has gathered by hand.
Villa Thea is situated amongst the olive groves in the quiet hamlet of Kangatika, one kilometre from the enchanting, graceful, old fishing port of Loggos with pastel-shaded old houses huddled around the harbour. It combines relative seclusion with the bustle of small village life nearby, providing an idyllic place for holidays throughout the season.
During the day, you could stroll through the olives covered in spring and early summer with wild flowers, or along the narrow lanes lined with dry stone walls past old houses and brightly planted gardens or hire one of the brightly coloured boats in Loggos harbour which offer a chance to explore the bays and beaches of the coast, to swim in the clean crystalline waters.
In the evening, the last of the sun casting lengthening shadows under the olives. Go down the hill to Loggos to gather with the locals in the tavernas or in the Roxie Bar overlooking the little harbour to enjoy a meal or a drink. Then either stroll back under a canopy of a myriad stars, the moon making a silver path over the sea or order a taxi back "home" to sit on the terrace, drink in hand, enjoying the quiet of the night.