- The 1500 sqf apartment, on the third floor of a historic building, comfortably sleeps six among three bedrooms: one with a queen bed, one with a double bed and one with two twin beds. Beds feature hand-made linens.
- Sunny and spacious living room with cable TV and wifi.
- Eat-in kitchen renovated six months ago, fully-equipped, including dishwasher.
- Two huge, shiny-new bathrooms, each with a roomy shower.
- Washer and dryer in apartment.
- Air conditioned
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
Monti, or Rione I, is a truly Roman neighborhood in the heart of the historic center.
Here, you can escape the tourist throngs and live among the locals.
Browse the galleries and artisanal shops along the gentrified Via Urbana, then stop on the edge of little Piazza della Madonna dei Monti, where you can sip an aperitivo and watch Roman life unfold around the bubbling fountain.
The apartment sits in the shadow of Santa Maria Maggiore, one of the city's four grand papal basilicas and is a five to ten minute walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.