Artemis is located in the' Heart Of Protaras'. It is only few mins walk to the beautiful fabulous Fig Tree Bay beach with all amenities and the famous Protaras strip. Artemis is in the highly sought after Mesogios Complex with Sea View balconies and luxury contemporary furnishings in an exclusive accommodation. Large corner plot with it's views of the tranquil turquoise waters of the Mediterranean sea. It’s a wonderfully stylish 3 bedroom retreat. Sleeps 6 people with a sofa bed for 2.
Why not soak up the sun beside the large Private Pool fenced for your total relaxation and privacy while enjoying the landscaped gardens of tropical plants/shrubs, birds of paradise, flowers and palm trees. Master with en-suite, leading to balcony to catch the sun rays while admiring the Mediterranean waters. 2nd room with balcony over looking the pool.3rd room with twin beds. Has everything you need for a relaxing enjoyable stress free stay for families & friends. So make Artemis your perfect holiday choice.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fig Tree Bay (5-10 minutes walk)|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca (45 minutes drive) 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
This Villa is furnished to a very high standard with coordinating cushions, modern contemporary artwork .
Beautiful spacious villa with fully equipped designed Granite worktop kitchen.
Lounge has leather sofas with double sofa bed,large coffee table, large artwork,chocolate wood dining table with high back leather dining chairs and large mirror, Plasma TV with satellite (English Channels). DVD player, IPod Docking Station/remote control and Nintendo Wii console with games to keep the little ones busy and entertained, also FREE WIFI available now.
Enjoy the views from the villa while sitting in the lounge or on the dining table.
All Bedrooms are decorated beautifully all with luxury bedspreads and matching artworks to give you that comforting homely feel.
* Master bedroom with LCD TV,Double bed with side cabinet, a safe for your valuables and matching Dressing table. En suite bathroom washbasin and WC.
* Bedroom 2 : Double bed with side cabinet over looking the pool from the balcony.
* Bedroom 3 : Twin beds with TV , side cabinet
* Main family bathroom
****This Villa is fully Air conditioned throughout.****
* Cleaning service : Villa is fully cleaned before arrival, includes crisp linen. Towels are provided.
* A mid clean service on a booking of 10 days or more is complimentary.
* Extra linen and towels are provided.
* Complimentary Exclusive Welcome Hamper.
* Swimming Pool : The pool is cleaned twice a week .
|Further details outdoors|
* Large Private corner plot .
* Fully fenced all around the swimming pool for your privacy.
* Stunning landscaped gardens with tropical Palm trees,Birds of paradise trees,Shrubs/bushes with colourful plants.
* Large Private Swimming Pool with 6 sun loungers,6 Sitting Cushioned Outdoor Furniture,2 outdoor tables,6 reclining chairs,2 parasols.
* Built in BBQ.
* Out door shower.
Have a mouthwatering BBQ, while the family are thoroughly enjoying themselves in the Pool.
* Parking can be done on the road or on the driveway.
Why not enjoy your breakfast in the front of the house with the spectacular views of the Turquoise Mediterranean waters under the bright blue sky.
What could be more relaxing then that?
* Payment is accepted in Sterling and Euros.
* We accept payments by bank transfer and cheque.
* We do ask our customers for a 25% deposit of total rental fee to confirm your booking.
* Final payment is made within 6 weeks of arrival date by bank transfer or 8 weeks if paying by cheque.
* If booking is made within 6 weeks of arrival date then full payment is required.
* A £250 (sterling) is also required for breakages/ damages.
* This will be returned (subject to no breakages or damage) within 2 weeks of checkout.
* All prices are fully inclusive of air conditioning.
* Cot and High chair available free of charge.
* This villa is rented on a weekly basis regardless of the number of guests up to 8 and includes:
* Complimentary Exclusive Welcome Hamper.
* Clean bed linen on arrival day
* Bath and hand towels
* Mid Clean Service (bookings over 10 nights)
* Cleaning on departure day
* Swimming pool cleaned twice a week.
* Information on car hire or airport transfers/minibus can also be supplied upon request.
* The villa is suitable for families including children, but please be aware that we do not accept bookings for any other groups under the age of 30.
Cyprus has a wonderful Mediterranean climate throughout the year which makes this the best choice for a holiday destination.
Famagusta region stretches out in the eastern corner of Cyprus is the most popular of the whole island.
During ancient times Famagusta was a fishing village which developed into a small port and after turned into one of the world's best known tourist and entertainment centre. Once a very busy port but now due to the closure of Famagusta under the Turkish is now not a tourist area.
Other parts of the district such as Protaras and Ayia Napa are just some of the few stunning spots for those who love the sea as well as water sports. Nearby coastline of Protaras is known to have the best beaches on the whole island with it's blue flag areas. The chapel of Prophet Elias situated on a mountain hilltop, has been awarded with amazing views of the Protaras coastline.
Some of the places tourists visit in the charming scenery is Ayia Napa's fishing harbour ,the medieval monastery, small churches and windmills that spreads out into the areas of Protaras and Paralimni. Ayia Napa boasts the biggest themed water park in Europe with exhilarating rides providing fun and entertainment for all age groups. Now a very popular lively place with a vibrant night life of night clubs, bars and restaurants.
Cape Greko is a protected nature reserve on the South-East corner of Cyprus. It's a home to many animals and plants.
Nearby Konnos bay is one of the most beautiful spots on this region a must to visit during your stay.
The quaint village town of Paralimni is only 5mins drive which is more of a traditional local area, but caters for all your needs with 2 large main supermarkets. This region is known as red-soil village which is a major potato producing areas on the island.
Just a short drive to Troodos Mountain is also a place for a visit, passing through small local Cypriot villages populated by friendly & welcoming locals.
Protaras is known to be one of the most popular destination in cyprus with lots of day activities and night entertainments throughout your holiday stay. Over the years the resort has become more and more popular with families and friends alike for all age groups.
The main Fig Tree Bay beach in Protaras has been awarded a blue flag for it's cleanliness and safety. This resort is well known for it's crystal clear and turquoise waters ideal for families and children. There is no shortage of water sports such as parasailing, banana boat, speed boats,snorkeling and scuba diving and so on ,but if you fancy a more calmer ride then why not try an excursion to cape greko or Famagusta.
For children there is so much fun and games, they can play lots of different games on the golden sands or make sand castle and so on.There are ample of cafe and bars for your ice cold drinks/snacks along the coast line of Fig Tree Bay beach.
During evenings enjoy the mellow and relaxing walks on the main strip of Protaras and being spoilt for choice of over 300 different Restaurants/Bars and Cafes that cater Greek tavernas, Chinese, Indian, Italian and so on.There is plenty of gifts and souvenir shops to choose from, with karaoke bars for those rising superstars.
Family activities in the area includes the most popular " Magic Dancing Water Show", Water parks in Protaras and the largest water park in Europe " World of Water Parks" in Ayia Napa,Ocean Aquarium ,mini golf,Pottery making and traditional folk dancers the list is endless....