Two Traditional Javanese Houses, One Amazing Rental – Secluded, Minutes from Seminyak
Welcome jet-setting families! Adagian Villa offers private accommodations near the trendy shops, bars and eateries of Seminyak, and it offers two exceptionally rare perks: a perfect location, plus meals, cleaning, and childcare provided by our wonderful English-speaking housekeeper, Putu.
Experience both sides of Bali—Adagian Villa is an ideally located home base for both island exploration and evening fun. Spend the day hiking the mountains of Central Bali, lounging on the beach, or exploring Balinese rice fields and iconic temples with the kids—thanks to the villa's location north of Seminyak, you'll avoid the traffic getting there. Head back and top it off with a splash in the pool, which is surrounded by tall trees and a carefully cultivated garden for total seclusion, or take a shower in the modern, entirely private open-air bathroom attached to your bedroom.
Then, put on your best little black dress or slim suit and take a 10-minute taxi ride into Seminyak, where you can sip a cocktail at hip bars like Charlie, Potato Head and the W, and eat a delectable meal at one of countless hot spots serving innovative Indonesian cuisine, such as Metis, Sardine, Sarong and Merah Putih.
No need to worry about the little ones while you're out—our housekeeper is a mother herself and is great with kids. She'll even fix them their own meal for a small charge.
Have teenagers or older kids? They love this villa too, thanks to Adagian Villa's two-house setup. The teenagers can claim the smaller, one-bedroom house, which is a traditional Indonesian wood house called a “gladak,” transported here from Java.
The big house, called a “joglo” is also built in traditional Javanese style, has two air-conditioned bedrooms—each with their own bathroom—and has been recently updated with modern furniture and finishes, plus gorgeous Balinese ceramics, lamps, and other items I've collected in my hunt for beautiful things in Bali. The living area and kitchen are open to the outdoors, so the sun streams in and a gentle breeze cools you while you lounge on the sofa, or prepare a light meal for your family in the fully equipped kitchen.
Putu arrives every morning to tidy up and fix breakfast for you, free of charge (she can prepare other meals, too, for a small fee). A chauffeur is also available for airport pick-up and drop-off, which is included in the nightly cost—or for other transportation needs you may have for a little bit extra.
If you need to catch up on emails or research the best restaurant in Seminyak, you can do so on the Villa's free WiFi. Another option for choosing your entertainment is to consult my guide of favorite places (this is my vacation home, too, so I know the area well), which I leave for you in the villa.
From start to finish, a vacation at Adagian Villa presents you with the very best that Bali has to offer. Transition seamlessly from an afternoon exploring breathtaking beaches, mountains, and traditional villages, to an evening out at Seminyak's most trendy bars, restaurants and shops.
Now is the time to book your getaway at Adagian Villa. Get in touch with me today, or book your dates using the button below.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Batu Belig Beach 2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Denpasar (DPS) 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
As a busy person who cares for others, you want the best you can get. It is not “having” per se, but about enjoying an unforgettable experience, about creating cherished memories. With this in mind, my team and I strive to make your stay at your Villa Adagian holiday home as memorable as possible.
Create unforgettable memories with family and friends
- Villa Adagian offers 3 bedrooms, is located in a peaceful area and has a beautiful 12-meter pool. If needed, my team can provide you with child-friendly items such as a cot or a gate for the pool.
- Thanks to wide range of service that my staff offers, from cooking to cleaning, you have finally time to enjoy your family, time to create great family memories
- Villa Adagian is also perfect for 2 couples of friends, as the house is big enough to give some space to everyone. And grow-ups love playing in the pool too!
Discover the “Real Bali” in peace, not in a hectic way
- Experience life in Bali by just savoring the house, for example by sipping on an espresso while you are reading a book on your iPad
- Enjoy the mix of urban and rural life that our area of Umalas offers: rice fields and trees on one side of the road, yummy places like Gusto for gelato and Monsieur Spoon for croissants, within walking distance.
- Hop on a scooter and you discover yet other sides of Bali, within a 15-minute ride: the beached of Batubelig and Canggu, the top restaurants like Metis, Sardine, Sarong and Merah Putih, the hip bars like Charlie, Potato Head and the W.
- Ask for our chauffeur and under 1 hour you are the famous Tanah Lot temple, in the rice fields near Ubud, on the beach in Jimbaran or in a top bar on the Bukit.
Spend a romantic moment with your Spouse
- Did you know that you could rent Villa Adagian in 1-bedroom configuration? Ask for our special price.
- Enjoy maximum privacy thanks the high trees and high walls around the house, the pool, and the garden.
- At night, the little lights on the trail near the pool can a very romantic glow
- The Gladak, the little vintage wooden house at the end of the garden, has a strong appeal to those wanting to spend exotic nights in Bali
Our villa is located in Umalas, the perfect location for your Bali vacation. Why? Because while our peaceful street still had rice fields and trees, we are 10 minutes away by motobrike to all the fashion bars and restaurants of Seminyak and Kerobokan (Métis, Sardine, Mozaic, etc.).
And when you want to leave town to explore the rest of the island, like Ubud, you do not have to spend hours in a car, as Umalas, our area, is located north of the Kuta - Seminyak heavy traffic.
Our villa is surrounded by high trees that make you feel like you are on the countryside, when you are just minutes way from the hot spots of Bali.