The house is characterized by a large stone fireplace, massive beams, antique furniture and artisanal hand made tiles. The Manor proposes 3 houses nestled in a small valley with a 5000 m² lake welcoming you to 15 hectares of forest. We are proud of our region so please do not hesitate to ask us for recommandations on what to do.
The Plessix Méen Manor is a very romantic, peaceful and quiet place. The beaches are to 15mn in car and the coast is wonderful !
LA SALETTE is a very comfortable house, 4 bedrooms and a baby bed, fully equiped kitchen, large dining room and living room, a private terrace with view of the grounds and the lake, enclosed children's playground, 2 bathrooms. linens and towels provided.
Tennis court, football pitch, boats, fishing...
If you need more then 9 persons up to 26 persons, you can rent the 3 houses or 2, together or separately :
LA SALETTE 128036 (9 persons and a baby bed)
VAUJOYEUX 128177 ( 10 persons and 2 baby beds)
MOKA 128036 ( 7 persons and 1 baby bed)
You have to ask for each one to receive a quote.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Pen-Guen Saint Cast 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dinard 23 km, Nearest railway: Plancoet 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Boat available|
|General||Central heating, TV, Table tennis, Games room|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (7), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Private tennis court, Swing set, Private fishing lake or river|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private terrace with view of the grounds and lake
- Bathroom (shower and toilet)
- Large room made up of open plan living room and dining room with a grand fireplace
Capacity : Up to 9 people and a baby
|Further details outdoors|
Equipment/ Leisure activities available on site:
- Tennis/basketball courts
- Football pitch
- Boules pitch
- Enclosed children's playground ( swings...)
- Games room ( table tennis, baby-foot/table football, billiards)
- Fishing (bring your own equipment)
- Walking and jogging trails/pathways
Where we are situated is within a few miles of the sea. Though it can get very hot the sea breeze keeps the climate rather temperate. The region is renown for its oysters, mussels, other sea food, crepes and caramels.
- 18 hole golf course (St Cast, Dinard St Malo...)
- Horse riding ( Plancoet, Dinard, St Cast...)
- Sailing ( St Cast, St Jacut, Dinard, St Malo)
- Medieval towns (Lamballe, Dinan, St Malo)
- Châteaux ( La Hunaudaye, le Fort Lalatte...)
- Other tourist spots:Mt St Michel, Cap Frehel, Broceliande..