* The Apartment is located just 5 minutes walk from the quaint historic town of Boliqueime. Quiet and peaceful, yet only ten minutes drive from the exclusive resort of Vilamoura
* The apartment has easy access to all amenities, including supermarkets,bank,post office,railway station,newsagents,chemist,butchers,good local restaurants,wine bar, and local rustic bars all within walking distance.
* This immaculate apartment benefits from a light and airy feel from the moment you step through the door, tastefully furnished inside and out with a modern design feature.With its spacious terrace, for those long summer evenings relaxing with a glass of your favourite wine,or enjoying a family feast cooking a fantastic BBQ!!!
* With the master bedroom being en suite comprising a double leather bed, and one twin bedroom with 2 single beds & separate jacuzzi bathroom, the apartment is ideal for families,or couples.
* We can also accommodate 2 extra persons if needed, as we do provide in the lounge an electric double air bed if you require extra occupancy,its not something we promote as sleeps 6 so please contact us for details (no extra charges)
* The kitchen and lounge areas both lead onto the terraced area through patio doors then leading onto the crystal clear swimming pool, which is situated directly in front of the terrace.
* The small condominium of only 18 apartments,set in a quiet secure locked gated area,makes it particularly safe for children,and ideal for a truly quiet relaxing holiday.
* The apartment has its own private underground parking space,with a lockable storage room for your bicycles,golf clubs and suitcases.
* * * VISIT OUR WEBSITE TRAVELINPORTUGAL CO UK * * *
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||VILAMOURA 8 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: FARO 26 km, Nearest railway: BOLIQUEIME 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
HOME CINEMA SYSTEM
I POD CONNECTION (USB REQUIRED)
SELECTION OF MUSIC CD/DVD PROVIDED
WIFI INTERNET AVAILABLE (€10 per week)
BEAUTY THERAPIST ARRANGED IN YOUR OWN APARTMENT.
HAIR DRYER PROVIDED
SHOE SHINE PROVIDED
|Further details outdoors|
SUN LOUNGERS PROVIDED
BEACH PARASOLS PROVIDED
BEACH MATS AND TOWELS PROVIDED
CHILDREN'S TOYS FOR THE BEACH
INFLATABLE WATER BED & RING FOR THE POOL
INFLATABLE ARM BANDS
BRICK BUILT BBQ
* Refundable breakage deposit required €100 or £100 (refunded after satisfactory inspection of property)
* 20% deposit payable to secure booking.
* Payment terms strictly 8 weeks prior to arrival (except on special offers through our website golfverde co uk))
* Strictly no pets.
* Strictly non smoking.
* Meet & greet service provided
* 24 hour out of hours contact provided
* Car hire arranged on request.
* Local taxi/transfer service available on request
* Airport transfers arranged on request.(€60 RETURN)
* Maid service on 2 week stays or above included (excludes long term rentals)
* Extra laundry service available on request if required (payable locally)
* Cot provided on request.
* You are responsible for your own cleaning of towels which are provided (detergent is also provided)
* Bed linen changed only on 2 week stays,after the 1st week.
* Wheelchair available on request payable locally.
* WE GUARANTEE NOT TO BE BEAT ON PRICE
* VISIT THE GOLFVERDE CO UK WEBSITE FOR LATE DEALS
Think of the Algarve and you think of sunshine breaks and relaxing holidays. You imagine golden beaches on the coast of calm sea waters,relaxing and sampling the delights that this wonderful region of Portugal has to offer.With its all year round climate and 300 days of sunshine your certain of a great holiday no matter what time of year.
Everywhere you go, you are surrounded by bright colours, from the golden sands, to the crystal clear waters, the clear blue skies, the vivid green landscapes, with white-washed walls of the buildings in the Algarve's old towns.
There is one best way to explore this region of Portugal and that's by car. The seemingly endless coastline includes some of the world's most beautiful beaches, but by venturing just a few miles inland, you can lose yourself in the heritage,culture and history of the Algarve.
If your looking for a golfing holiday the Algarve has it all, classed as a golfers paradise with some of the best championship courses in Europe on your doorstep all within 5-10 minutes drive you have the following:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION GOLFVERDE CO UK
Boliqueime is a very small quaint village situated 4 miles south of Loule and 7 miles north of the upmarket resort of Vilamoura.
The village revolves around an 18th century church, built after the earthquake of 1755,and is,the birthplace of the President of Portugal.It stems from a cobbled square with narrow streets lined with whitewashed houses,there are several small shops,an Aldi supermarket 5 minutes walk,post office,bank,internet cafe,tapas wine bar etc,also a couple of restaurants,including the Boliqueime Inn,which is a 5 minute walk and they do a fantastic Sunday lunch.In July Boliqueime has a festival of all the local people,exhibiting their culture of music,dance,homemade food & drink.