Welcome to Casa Mia, my luxuriously spacious, elegantly furnished bungalow in Calangute, North Goa, India! Located in an up market, quiet cul-de-sac off Holiday Street, just 2 minutes walk from the nicest part of Calangute beach.
* Luxurious sized, elegantly furnished suites.
* Air-conditioned bedrooms with king size bed.
* Private en suite bathrooms with running hot water and showers.
* Wi-Fi internet.
* Entertainment centre with Satellite TV and DVD.
* Complete Kitchen with dishes and appliances.
* Cook available on request.
* Laundry service.
* Secluded veranda sit-out.
* Maid housekeeping.
* Car Parking.
* Privileged access to paid swimming pool.
* Airport / Railway / Bus station pick-up can be arranged.
* Car, bike rental.
* Dozens of restaurant/eateries/beach shacks in walking distance.
* Taj Mahal, Agra and Rajasthan travel from self-owned property in Jaipur arranged.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Calangute 300 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dabolim,Goa 40 km, Nearest railway: Thivim 22 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
Amenities available free of cost.
- Large selection of DVD films – English and Hindi;
- Hair dryer;
- Games/playing cards;
- Beach towels;
- Electrical adaptor/extension cord;
- Filter coffee maker;
- Toasted sandwich maker;
- European plug adaptor;
- Wi-Fi internet – please request for password.
Goa, a former Portuguese colony, is one of the most relaxed places in India.
It is a delightfully picturesque tropical paradise, with some secluded golden beaches, gleaming white-washed houses and amiable, easy-going people.
Goa blends Indo-European architecture and cultural influences. The rich heritage of Goa is shown in the brilliant expressions of Goan traditional folk arts, dance, music, drama, literature, colourful pageants, feasts and festivals, majestic temples, churches and mosques.
The island has it all, sun, sand and sea. A unique blend of Latin and Oriental, incredibly rich in monuments, historical sites, a dazzling variety of exotic flora and fauna, lush green hinterland, rivers that offer water adventure sports that will thrill you beyond expectation.
Goa has a timeless charm. Its uniqueness lies in the fact that whilst creating a delicate synthesis of various cultures, it has retained its inherent soul.
CASA MIA encourages immersion into the soul of Goa, its people, sandy beaches, warm ocean, water sports, beach shacks, beach beds, ‘feni’ bars, dolphin discovery rides, spice garden restaurants, ethnic and Tibetian handicraft shops, designer boutiques, night bazaars, waterfalls hikes, river cruises, vibrant nightlife, mid-night beach bar-be-ques and rocking nightclubs