Ginepro is situated in a large green area, sharing facilities and swimming pool with other 2 farmhouses (Castagno and Quercia).
The accommodation is spread out over two floors and it s ideal for a couple with a child. This apartment has also a private garden and a pergola.
The living room on the ground floor is open plan with a dining area which leads into the kitchen.
The floor above has a double room with a double bed and a single bed and a bathroom with shower.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ancona 70 km, Nearest railway: Urbisaglia-Sforzacosta 25 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||TV, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
Region Marche offers to guest the chance to enjoy different kind of holidays and activities.
In summer guests can enjoy the “green Riviera of the Picena”, the beautifully appointed beaches that line the Adriatic, for an holiday on the beach and San Benedetto del Tronto, the most important of the towns along the Marche Riviera, with its fabulous “Riviera of Palms”.
But in less than 1 hour by car, they can also reach beautiful mountains for nice walkings and excursions. In winter, there are different areas where it s possible to practice ski.
Region Marche is also interesting for cultural and artistic tourism. The area abounds in cultural gems, with cities and towns whose medieval roots are still clearly visible, with artistic and cultural vestiges of the centuries preserved for modern visitors. Especially in summer there are many traditional folklore celebrations whose origins stretch back centuries, and offer both a taste of history whilst being a part of the modern local traditions.
has a tranquil position in the foothills of the Sibillini Mountains inside Antica Tenuta Le Piane, but it is well connected with the outside world. A few kilometres away, in the towns of Amandola and Sarnano, there are supermarkets, newsagents, restaurants, pharmacies, post office, banks and garages.
- For those who love skiing the ski slopes of Sarnano-Sassotetto are just 15km away from the house.
- For lovers of swimming there is a 25metre covered swimming pool 6km away in Sarnano.
- There are tennis courts in both Amandola and Sarnano, and horse riding is available at the stables “Le Querce”, only 10km away from the house.
- The owners have mountains bikes available for guests who would like to explore the mountain roads and paths around the house.
- There are walking guides in the area available to lead parties on longer walks into the mountains of Sibillini National park
- Also available are the Thermal Baths in Sarnano in 1933. The different cures available include inhalation, bathing in the sulphuric waters and mud baths, as well as beauty treatments and rehabilitative treatments.
- For those who enjoy shopping, there are many factory outlets for the big names in Italian design, for example Armani (in Matelica), Nazareno Gabrielli (in Tolentino), Tod's (in S. Elpidio a Mare) and Prada (Monte Granaro).
- House is situated is in the heart of Le Marche. Due to its position at the meeting point of the three provinces, Ascoli, Macerata and Fermo, it is within easy reach of many centres of artistic and culture interest. Between them Ascoli Piceno, one of Italy's most interesting cities both artistically and architecturally; Macerata tjat dates back to medieval times and has maintained many of its ancient building, with his "Sferisterio", an open air amphitheatre with a concert programme of international level; Ferm; Tolentino, birth place of Saint Nicholas and home of the Museum of Cartoons and Caricature; Recanati, famous as the home and inspiration of the poet Giacomo Leopardi, where one can still visit the house where he was born; Camerino, a small university town rich in artistic treasures.