* Canons Court Mews is located just 4 minutes from the charming country town of Wotton-Under-Edge.
The town offers a wide range of services and places to dine. The main high street is packed with small family run shops selling a wide range of goods including the every day essentials.
* The lodge is a home from home with its fully equipped kitchen, comfy and relaxing lounge dinner which is ideal to relax in after exploring the Cotswold Way.
With it's 7 en suite bedrooms, having a combination of twin double, twin single and twin double/single rooms The Lodge can sleep up to 21 people depending on group dynamics. You'll have have the privacy of your very own room with 32" T.V and views across the countryside.
* Don't forget to pack the golf clubs as next door is Canons Court Golf Course.
* We will consider letting less than the 7 bedrooms in The Lodge.
We also have other cottages in the same courtyard so if your party is larger than 20 we would still be able to accommodate a larger party.
|Size||Sleeps up to 20, 7 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Weston Super Mare 60 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bristol 51 km, Nearest railway: Dursley 9 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms of which 7 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (5), Double beds (8), Cots (1), Dining seats for 18, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* The patio doors lead out onto a paved area and grassed area suitable for summer barbecues (BBQ available with prior notice)
* Golf can be arranged at the 9 hole Canons Court Mews or at The Players Club (20 minutes away)
* The Skies suffer little from light pollution and the area is great for Astronomy
Canons Court is located between Bristol, Gloucester and hystoric town of Bath. As it is just minutes from the M5 it is an ideal base to explore all of the local attractions. Bristol has it's new opened Cabot Circus with designer shops like Harvey Nichols, the annual Harbour Festival and world famous Balloon Fiesta. Gloucester is famous for the annual Cheese Rolling contest bringing competitors from around the world, its hystoric Cathedral and Victorian Docks. Bath presents some of the finest architectural sights in Europe such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus and Pulteney Bridge alongside a diverse collection of museums and attractions including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and Thermae Bath Spa.
Wotton-Under-Edge is a market town within the Stroud district of Gloucestershire, England. Located near the southern end of the Cotswolds the Cotswold Way long-distance footpath passes through the town. Standing on the B4058 Wotton is about five miles from junction 14 of the M5 motorway.