Villa on The Estates on Legacy Park, Davenport, Florida.
A very spacious 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa with a triple garage games room with pool table and large solar heated pool.
New in Jan 2014: Games Room refit, including TV, PS3 and high quality 7 ft air hockey table. New 50” Samsung Smart TV for the lounge. Kitchen has a new cooker, microwave, dishwasher, and other small appliances. New TVs in all bedrooms. New towels and linen throughout. New plates and cutlery.
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
West Facing Pool, longside to the South for all day sun.
Solar Pool Heater (Electric backup)
Living Area: TV / BluRay Player / Sofa Bed
Dining Area: SEATS 6
Kitchen Nook: SEATS 4
Master Bedroom 1: KING / Ensuite bathroom / TV / POOL ACCESS
Master Bedroom 2: QUEEN / adjacent bathroom / TV
Bedroom 3: 2 TWINS / TV
Bedroom 4: 2 TWINS / TV
Bedroom 5: FULL / Ensuite bathroom / TV
Game Room: Pool table / Air Hockey / Foosball / PS3 / Electronic Dart Board
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Clearwater 100 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
Driving Times to the Main Visitor Attractions from the Villa:
Animal Kingdom 10 mins
Hollywood Studios 12 mins
Walt Disney World/Epcot 15 mins
Sea World/Discovery Cove 20 mins
Universal/Island of Adventure 25 mins
Kennedy Space Centre 65 mins
Gulf Coast Beach 65 mins
Busch Gardens 70 mins
There are many different attractions if you would like a change from theme parks:
• Visit Mount Dora a beautiful lakefront town famous for antiques, arts and much more.
• Take the kids to Gatorland and get up close with the 'gators and even get to sit on one!
• Busch Gardens is the place to go if you want to spot nature's finest animals with five roller coasters, this park is a close second to Islands of Adventure on the thrill front.
• Go to Kennedy Space Centre and experience what it is like to sit and journey in the Space Shuttle.
• Take an Airboat ride at one of the many places within a 30 minutes drive.
• Fun for all the family at Legoland with over 50 rides and attractions.
• There are several water parks locally, book to swim with the dolphins an unforgettable experience.
• Take a step back on a high seas adventure aboard the Titanic, soak up the grandeur of the Grand Staircase, read about ill-fated passengers, crew and of those that survived.
• Airports: Orlando International – 30 miles, 30 minutes via toll road. Sanford International – 56 miles, 1hr 10mins via toll road.
• Car Hire: We would recommend hiring a car.
• Nearest Gas/Petrol Station: 1 mile north on US 27 at Polo Park.
• Places to Eat: It is only 1.5 miles north on US 27 to the 192 where there are dozens of eating places to suit everyone's taste and budget.
• Nearest Supermarkets: 24 hours Wal-Mart – 2 miles north on US27, Late night Publix – 1 mile south on US27.
• Nearest Cash point: – 1 mile south on US 27 at Publix.
• Nearest 18 hole Golf Course: 1 mile south on US 27 at Highlands Reserve and Greg Normans Champions Gate is 3 minutes away.