This garden level apartment is situated within 5-star Anahita resort stretching along the eastern coastline of Mauritius, protected by a lagoon, overlooking the famous Ile aux Cerfs. It faces the 9th green of Four Seasons golf course designed by Ernie Els. You will have access to all the resort's facilities. The residence is beautifully decorated and fully completed with 5-star hotel quality finishes and amenities :
• 3 bedrooms (3rd bed is a luxury pull-up couch) with 2 en-suite bathrooms (luxurious bathtub in master bathroom, carefully oriented to afford spectacular views of 9th hole on golf course);
• Can sleep up to 6 people
• A guest toilet,
• A large living/dining area
• An open plan fully-fitted modern kitchen (built-in dishwasher, side by side fridge with ice and water dispenser, oven, hob and 4 ring stove, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cutlery, cooking utensils, glass and table ware, washing machine and dryer)
• A large veranda with a privative an infinity plunge pool,
• Fully furnished and fitted, (high quality furniture, 2 king size beds, 4 flat screen large TVs offering channels in English and French, DVD palyer, free Wifi, telephone, safe, iron and board, linen and towels, hair dryer, central air-conditioning, ceiling fans inside and on veranda, parking)
• Approx. 220 square meters
• Fully maintained gardens, planted with tropical plants.
• A housekeeper from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Facilities and services:
• 2 infinity pools
• Beach service, sun beds and towels,
• Tennis courts,
• Fitness centre
• Boat house
• Kids Club
• Teens Club
• 24H security
• Room service (*)
• Dry cleaning and laundry (*)
• Transfer Service
• A free shuttle service to and from Ile aux Cerfs and Four Seasons Resort.
• 40% discount at the resort's Spa.
• Access to the Four Seasons golf designed by Ernie Els at a special rate: 10 rounds at € 100 per round instead of € 175 and on Tuesday and Thursdays you will only pay € 65 per round.
*(at extra cost)
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: 45 min drive from SSR International Airport 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, Telephone, Fax machine, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
Situaded in the middle Indian Ocean, Mauritius is a world famous tropical island, its turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef, tropical climate, unspoilt beaches, rich culture, delicious cuisine, making it an ideal holiday destination for families and experienced travelers alike.
The residence is located in Anahita a five-star resort offering many facilities and activities such as a private beach, tennis courts, a kids club, a teen zone, shops, room service, a fitness centre, a large main pool, sun beds, a boat house with water sports. The resort also offers a full Spa, restaurants and bars, the Four Seasons championship golf course designed by Ernie Els, a free shuttle to and from the famous offshore Ile aux Cerfs Island, bicycles and more.
Netled in Deep River Beau Champs village, the resort is situated on the East Coast of Mauritius, 5 minutes away from Trou d'Eau Douce by car, which is a typical fishermen village boosting stunning beaches and lagoon. You can go by boat to the stunning volcanic rock waterfall of Grande Rivère Sud-Est which is very close.
You can also go hiking, horse riding, mountain biking, quad biking, experience archery or visit a tropical nature reserve at Le Domaine de L'Etoile located a few minutes away or La Vallée de Ferney.