Villa Val Lemme Castle is surrounded by beautiful landscapes, rolling hills and forests. A truly serene rural setting nestled among vineyards and authentic Italian villages in the beautiful Piedmont region, just an hour from Milan and 40 minutes from Genoa.
Villa Val Lemme Castle is a perfect place for a tranquil and relaxing holiday in wonderful accommodation, where one or more families or groups can spend a few weeks of their holidays, or even a long weekend with a few good friends. Enjoy Italian food, delicious wines, golf and excursions or just take it easy by the pool in the park. We provide activities, lunches, picnics, romantic dinners.Or even a candle-lit drink in the grotto! Our delicious breakfast buffet is included in the price.
The Orba Suite is on the 3rd floor and can be booked individually or with the rest of the castle. It consists of two double bedrooms, as well as a drawing room with a sofa bed making it ideal for larger families. The Orba Suite also has its own kitchen and a balcony with beautiful park views. All guests are welcome to use common facilites such as terrace, park, pool, grill on the terrace, main salon, dining halls, library, and billiard hall.
We would be delighted if you contact us regarding any arrangements you wish to make or any other requests you may have! Benvenuti!!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Genoa 45 km, Nearest railway: Novi Ligure 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
The beautiful region of Piemonte is still very unspoilt and typically Italian. The people here are consistently welcoming and friendly.
Wine and food are a key part of life in this region and there are several award-winning and famous vineyards and cantinas where you can enjoy some local wine tasting.
Villa Val Lemme is a beautiful place for relaxation and having business conferences but there are also many activities available for you to have a perfect vacation. We offer a number of activities and excursions:
• Golf courses (two with 27 holes each) within 10 minutes drive from the castle; 2 x 18 + 9 holes
• Shopping at Serravalle Designer Outlet, Europe´s largest Designer Outlet, with 180 stores, with an unequalled portfolio of prestigious brands; within 20 minutes drive from Villa Val Lemme
• Wine tasting at several vineyards around the Villa Val Lemme
• Cooking your dinner with an Italian Mama (minimum 8 participants)
• Horse-back riding excursions, hiking and mountain biking
• Excellent and charming restaurants in the small towns and villages around Villa Val Lemme
• Visit the ancient fortresses in the area
• Local Chocolate Tasting
• Truffle “hunting” in Alba
• Trips to Cinque Terre, Portofino, Aqui Terme, Milan, Turin or Genoa.