Villa Anarita is a modern townhouse style two bedroom villa on a luxury family friendly resort in the pretty village of Anarita outside the central Paphos area and just a ten minute transfer from Paphos Airport.
Air conditioned throughout and furnished to a very high standard, this villa offers spacious self-catering accommodation over two floors, sleeping up to four guests in two en-suite bedrooms. The ground floor is open-plan in style with a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area which has comfortable leather sofas, 32 inch LCD TV and DVD.
Patio doors lead out onto the large sun terrace overlooking the swimming pool, ideal for outside dining and being able to oversee family members using the pool. Central to the complex are beautifully landscaped gardens with large palm trees, a large freeform and infinity swimming pool and a well equipped gym.
Villa Anarita Valley is an ideal location for couples and families looking for a quiet relaxing location within easy reach of a good choice of amenities, holiday activities and Paphos.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Mandria 5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Sauna, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
• Private Townhouse style villa set out over two floors with stairs
• Two bedrooms – Sleeps up to four guests
• First floor Master bedroom is en suite with twin beds that can be pushed together. This room has a balcony overlooking the pool area
• Second bedroom is en suite and has twin beds
• There is a downstairs WC
• Linen and towels provided, but not pool towels.
• Air conditioning with a warm heat option in each room
• Valuables safe, Hair dryer in each bedroom
• 32 Inch flatscreen TV and DVD
• Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances , oven, hob, washing machine, toaster, kettle, iron
|Further details outdoors|
• Townhouse style villa on holiday resort set within landscaped gardens
• 10 minute airport transfer from Paphos airport
• Quiet relaxing location close to coast pretty villages
• Two large swimming pools with Jacuzzi
• Comfortable patio furniture to seat four guests
• Sun loungers and parasols provided around the pool
• Fifteen minutes drive to Paphos
• Car hire recommended
Additional Rental information
• Welcome food packs available on request
• Children’s equipment hire available
• English management agents
• Full guest information pack for guests in the villa
• This is a non smoking property
The year round warm climate, stunning coastline and history makes Cyprus and Paphos a popular holiday destination. In the cooler winter months between December and March the island attracts keen Golfers to the famous Golf tournaments at Aphrodite Hills, walkers and mountain biking enthusiasts and skiers head for the Troodos Mountains and Akamas peninsular areas.
Historical Paphos offers families and couples a good balance of history, tourist attractions and shops to browse around. Paphos harbour comes to life in the evening with visitors strolling along the sea front promenade, enjoying dinner in the excellent choice of sea food or international cuisine restaurants and enjoying the lively nightlife of the famous bar street area.
The old town area of Kato Paphos has a wonderful old covered market area to browse around. In addition to the wonderful choice of beaches and all year sunshine Paphos offers families a fantastic choice of modern or traditional restaurants, and many things to do and see, from water parks, to go carting, Golf to Luxury spas there is something for all ages to enjoy.
Anarita is a pretty and traditional village located less than ten minutes from Paphos Airport and fifteen minutes drive from the centre of Paphos. The village has a very traditional look and feel and the main street of the village has several small grocery shops, a pharmacy and some traditional tavernas all within walking distance.
Anarita is ideally located for visitors who want to experience living in a traditional village but also want to be close to the busy evening entertainment offered by central Paphos and a good choice of beaches. There are also two stunning golf courses close to the village and one of the largest dams in Cyprus (Asprokremmos) for those who enjoy fishing.